Juggalos, beer can, Method Man (Tila Tequila far less important)

AllTheWrongWords

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm from Detroit, I saw a lot of them in the trashier suburbs. They ruined Faygo for me.

Since I've lived in NYC, I never saw them. Then, last month, I went to a TechN9ne/Brotha Lynch Hung show and they were everywhere! Freddie Foxx was in attendance, I can't even imagine what he was thinking.

• Like 1

Those are some quality tits, although she still looks like an alien

Since I've lived in NYC, I never saw them. Then, last month, I went to a TechN9ne/Brotha Lynch Hung show and they were everywhere! Freddie Foxx was in attendance, I can't even imagine what he was thinking.

What'd you expect at a Tech show?

They don't though for the most part. That's the thing. Meth needs money, all those rappers need money. Violent J and Shaggy2dope have trailer park monopoly money out the ass. They givin a fat stack to have the likes of Meth on the stage.

In essence, Meth isn't gettin purchased due to popular demand. Merely filler. And apparantly cannon fodder.

quality?

I guess if you like fake ones.

I will take nicely shaped, small, or proportional all day.

True story i've never fucked a bitch with fake tits. Now

if the opportunity ever presented itself i would go for the

smash. It would have to be real easy because as soon

as i see some fakes im put off. I definitely wouldnt get involved

in a relationship with fakes. I figure if someone is that uncomfortable

with their body they got to have some psychological shit going on that

i'm not willing to deal with.

Either that or they are way too self involved for my tastes.

I think the only ICP songs ive ever heard were the Eminem diss and the miracles hookup.

Suffice to say i'm not a fan. I been staying by Pontiac which maybe 10 miles from

Detroit. I see maybe a few juggalos a year. I seen 1 driving this spring and

another at probation a couple month ago. Maybe there more Juggalos downriver

or some shit. I mean. Theres plenty of trashy white folks around where i'm at too tho.

At any rate i'm not mad at ICP. One of them dudes tipped me 10 dollars to park his

truck a long time ago. They are pretty much just exploiting people who are stupid enough

to fall for it. They make big money peddling crusty merchandise, get to travel and put

on shows. Probably dont have to worry about packing shows. They got

a cult following. I'm sure some of them juggalos would drive 100 miles to see ICP.

I'm sure they get to take they pick of the juggalo bitches. They do the shit that they

want that most people would only dream of. I mean. They were apparently interested

in wrestling big surprise there. Most flunkys have to settle for watching it on TV. These

guys made their own wrestling hookups. I've never seen one of their movies but its just

another thing that they manage to pull off that 99.9 percent of people couldnt. They

got money. I talked to one of them that night i parked they car. He was just a trashy

white guy. He wasn't a prick tho. Alright thats enough.

I prefer real tits, but also couldn't care less if a bitch has fakes. I know a few girls with fakes, and they're no more crazy than your average bitch.

I had an ex ask me if I would care if she wanted to get fakes (not if I would want her to, just if I would care if she got them), and she flipped out when I said that I wouldn't mind. I hate trick questions

i just had to youtube justin Beiber. i had no idea what this kid was and ya kno what.

It was terrible.

i have a reasonably open mind about shit like this. Theres even been a few Justin

Timberlake hookups i liked. Wouldnt exactly call myself a fan but i recognize his talent

atleast.

People on here love to pretend that they wouldn't do some shit like playing a show for juggalos or doing a track with justin beiber for a ton of cash. The dudes from ICP are filthy rich, Kanye West and Justin Beiber are filthy rich. I'd do a track with justin beiber for a disney channel musical for the sort of cash i'm they'll pay Raekwon. Fuck it, what do I care if people are hating.

• Like 1

Raekwon and Method Man need to do what ever they can is what im thinking.

Its either take what you can get or its McDonalds or construction.

It shouldnt be like that tho. I mean. Take Meth for example. He had solo albums and

must have sold millions of em. I payed 15 for Tical. He got cuts off the Wu albums. Paid

off concerts. Paid off The Wire, paid off a few movies he was in. I seen him at a warehouse party

in the late 90s Detroit. I alone have contributed probably over 200 dollars to Wu and Method

Man related stuff. I had a damn method man tee when i was 16 for that matter. These guys

should have paid more attention to Common. That dude took the money he made in the 90s

and built a mini empire. At this point if he performs its because he wants to and not because he has to

makes me wonder how did they manage to fuck off all that money

Alot of people, especially rappers and athletes, are absolutely horrible with money.

Plus, rappers just don't make the kind of money you'd expect them to. Only Jay Z, Diddy, and Akon made more than $20 million last year

And jay z and ditty both do mad work on the side other than laying down tracks to get theirs. Look at fucking a-rod dudes signed to a quarter billion dollar contract to play on the Yankees. I don't know if anythiong I wrote has relevance to the topic. endofdrunkbabbling

right i see what you mean but still. It doesn't matter if you got the worst agent in the world or whatever. There is no good reason for method man to be struggling enough that he had to do a juggalo show. I mean... Between shows and concerts acting and record sales, gear... Hes been active for more than 15 years and must have seen several million dollars

Truth. Method man has put in his dues and definitely deserves better than playin a show for some faygo loving in bread fucktards. It's a shame but if you can't handle the fame and shit your bound to be in his position. Fuck I'd be apeshit with that cash-flow and it'd take me from the top to the bottom quicker than I got there.......

http://www.sohh.com/2009/03/method_man_blames_tax_deb.html

Wu-Tang Clan's Method Man has reportedly avoided serving time behind bars by paying $106,000 in a tax evasion settlement.

Method Man just lost a six-figure battle with the Tax Man -- after pleading guilty today to one misdemeanor charge of attempted failure to pay taxes. According to the court, Method -- who was arrested on October 9, 2009 for the offense -- avoided jail time by paying his $106,000 tab ... and was sentenced to a conditional discharge. (TMZ)

He reportedly faced the possibility of serving four years behind bars.

'Method Man' was sentenced to a conditional discharge, which means the arrest will be purged from his record if he stays out of trouble. He could have faced four years in prison. His attorney, Peter Frankel, says when the star learned of the tax issue he immediately corrected it. (My Fox NY)

Attorneys on both sides shared their post-case reactions.

"When he found out about the tax issue he hired someone and immediately corrected it," defense attorney Peter Frankel said. "He took care of it quickly like the good member of our community he is." Prosecutors said when people cheat on their taxes, other New Yorkers have to foot the cost. "In these days of massive budget shortfalls and service cuts, tax evasion is a crime against all New Yorkers," Richmond County District Attorney Daniel Donovan said. "Whether you are a celebrity or an average Joe, you will be investigated, arrested and prosecuted." (Associated Press)

Last year, the rapper's truck was repossessed by the government due to his tax problems.

The repo man got Method Man. The state Department of Taxation seized a 2008 Lincoln Navigator belonging to the rapper and member of the Wu-Tang Clan, who failed to pay $52,503 in personal income taxes. The luxury SUV was taken at 6 a.m. Wednesday (March 18) from Method Man's Staten Island, New York home. (New York Post)

Wu-Tang Clan's Method Man has confirmed earlier reports of his vehicle being repossessed by the government citing his marijuana usage as the primary cause of his tax problems.

Myself, I'm a pothead," he admitted. "It's no secret. Everyone knows that. I go on the road and forget everything else. Sure, [the tax department] sent letters to my house saying, 'We need this money.' They started sending them in 2002." (Staten Island Advance)

Mef's truck was taken from him last week as a result of a $50,000 debt in New York taxes.

The repo man got Method Man. The state Department of Taxation seized a 2008 Lincoln Navigator belonging to the rapper and member of the Wu-Tang Clan, who failed to pay $52,503 in personal income taxes. The luxury SUV was taken at 6 a.m. Wednesday (March 18) from Method Man's Staten Island, New York home. (New York Post)

i%20need%20money.jpg

i%20need%20money.jpg

i%20need%20money.jpg

i%20need%20money.jpg

6a00d83451bc4a69e2010536fb5a0c970b-800wi