Profound

lord_casek

TWyqO.jpg

http://www.details.com/culture-trends/news-and-politics/201008/interview-boxing-mike-tyson

This one also strikes me as profound:

"I like the hip writers: Fitzgerald, the guy who committed suicide, Hemingway, all those guys. Some of them were alcoholics and drug addicts but they had fun. They were real people. They formed the culture of American literature. Hemingway admired Tolstoy, Tolstoy admired Pushkin, and Mailer admired Hemingway. It all flows down. The greats are all connected. One day I'm gonna write a book myself. The first chapter will be about what a rough deal my momma got. She believed in you guys and your society."

Mike Tyson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

So MedCabs, tryin not to get exposed as a

always entertaining to see "normal" people raised in the suburbs with the most mediocre of mediocre lives pass judgment on Tyson from their mediocre computers somewhere in mediocreville USA.

with that heartfelt out pouring for a man who eats ears and you will never meet?

BURRR

Did you even see that fight? or are you just regurgitating things you read somewhere?

Holyfield was headbutting him over and over and over and the ref wasn't stopping it. Holyfield knew it was the only way to stop Tyson barrage of hammers. I don't blame dude for biting his ear off, you fuck with a pitbull youre gnna get bit, Holyfield was lucky and knew he had nothing for Tyson.

Asside from that, youre life is mediocre probably as well.

mine however

emily_louie.jpg

one word

PROFOUND.