Homes Not Jails/Intentional Communities/Squatting

shai

A friend of mine sent me a link to a blog he's been doing for a while...he's definitely an authority on how it's done and has the experience to back it up.

Besides maintaining my own house, doing odd jobs, helping out with Food Not Bombs and some other pressing matters that came up I've had to let this thread go, but I have a feeling I might be updating it more over the next few months.

Beyond that, things are okay. The house is a mess, there's a ton of guests but most of them are all right. We're currently building a recording studio and redoing our bathrooms...next up is patching the roof and rebuilding and repainting our front steps.

I'll upload some pics here someday when I can sit down and go through/edit the 1000+ images I've taken over the past year.

Oh, has anyone on here got anything going on in their respective parts of the world? A lot of you PMed me for ideas/encouragement, I'd like to hear if anything came out of that.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic