Who or what are you tired of?

Sleazeside Heights

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pop up ads on the internets, especially the kinds that have two X's, one of them being false and leads you to the ad's website when you click it.

Also footlocker wasting 15 seconds of my life with their buttershoes ad that I have to watch if I want to watch a video online.

Its only going to get worse from here.

people judging others on their "status"

shitty parents.

stuck up chicks.

the way my nose is clogged every morning with black boogers.

bad music.

dragging my friends along to do things.

hemp that streches.

the fact that marijuana is not legal in my state.

paying for paint.

Athiests that can't back up what they say. but swear they are totally hip and found out the new secret to the world. people that don't understand just because you don't believe in organized religion doesnt mean GOD doesn't exist.

Girls that Dress like Sluts and then when people try to talk to them they act like their perverts.

People running into me when i am on the trian because they are trying to make the door before it closes and then not saying excuse me, and then i have to fear Jail and not punch their face off. :-)

Dudes that are really short thinking they are hard as nails.

Kids using the word. UNDERGROUND HIP HOP

People that think because you are polite you wont smash their face off, and neglected to notice your a pyschopath. :-)

People on that argue against peoples beliefs and such on 12oz. ( i saw something about HEMP THAT STRETCHES UP THERE, thats sounds so UBER GAY to me. almost as gay as the word UBER. but....who cares, different strokes for different strokes maybe if you are worried about hemp streching you got some really esoteric Hemp shit going on.)

People talking shit on the internet because they are scared of what they dont like or know, but would never fight you even though they talk like thugs.

MY MILK GOING BAD a week before it's sell date. SELL DATE! bastards.

THose freaking centepede silver fish looking Ghetto bugs that are only chasing me and running after me when i got no socks or sandals on. THOSE BASTARDS, they are demonic i swear, you seen those?

People acting like because someone doesnt speak english Good they are STUPID. lol maybe sounds stupid, but if you think that i guess YOU ARE STUPID....

people who think graffiti is about knowing the most prolific writer and telling lies about being his friend and down in some crew he is in.

GRAFFITI period.

People that think Graff is some NEW THING and think they are the king of SHIT HILL.

Taxi drivers trying to be Funny and talk to me and tell me rediculous stories that make me feel very unsettled in their car.

People talking shit about Islam but would get there socks rocked bye any 13 year old girl with a gun in a muslim country.

people calling their girls whores but then talking shit about Muslim girls that cover.

People that are christian talking shit about girls that cover.. Ever read corinthians 1? you are supposed to cover to TARD.

People who think Islam is a religion and haven't studied it enough to realize it is a theory that all religions are the same and that life is about praising GOD the same god no matter what you call him and helping humanity and ridding the EGO.

people who talk Really loud on their nextel BLURP BLURP phones , you know the BLOOP BLOOP? the boost ones, like having some conversation advertising how GANGSTAH they are to someone on the train but really just talking shit to soeone on their phone who is like their lil couzin watching barney.

People that DONT WASH THEIR ASSES...Calling muslims savages, even thoughe very muslim cleans with water after the bathrooom mostly even after boofing...WHO IS THE SAVAGE? your the one walking around with Shit particles on your ass homie.

People who throw away food,

People who complain about life PERIOD...especially in America.

Bitches who think they are slick but don't realize that only worked once with ONE stupid guy or maybe their stupid GIRL FRIENDS. lmao.

People that are racist.......you literally have to live in a small town or be a retard to be racist.

people who think they are tough but have never been in a fight.

People who text you instead of calling you to tell you SORRY BRA CANT CHILL or to see what you are doing becuase they are just bitches. ha.

Insecure dudes thinking because you are fly as shit and you work with their girlfriend that you are banging them.

GAY PEOPLE THAT "act gay" but realisticly they are acting like that because they think thats how they should act not because they are genuinely gay.

OBAMA, and his either blatent car salesman lies and bullshit, or the fact the GOVT secretly told him you aren't helping the people of USA or we will hurt you. ha

People that dont realize that we are worste terrorists than the middle east, seeing as we drop bombs on their cities on inoocent people and they fight only to fight back..

People who hurt animals because they are secretly pussies.

PUSSYS

COWARDS.

PEOPLE WHO STARE