Who or what are you tired of?

Sleazeside Heights

Steve Carrell - he used to be really good. now he's played out. The previews for Dinner for Schmucks it looks like he's just making noises the whole movie.

Shrek - Tired of seeing this ugly face on benches, busses, etc., pretty much everywhere. Thank God they finally stopped after 3 sequels.

"Mr. Opportunity" from those car commercials. Such an annoying marketing character. UGH!

Michael Cera - same predictable role again and again....and again.

Anything related to the "Twilight" series.

Successful Negro Meme.

Ed Hardy...although it seems to be dying down.

these were all pop culture related. Anyway, post your own.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shit, the general population of people.

the word "hipster," hipster bashing, things of that nature. I'm just tired of hearing and seeing the word.

The fact that it's summer and the majority of people my age in my town aren't down for random ass hypes like you should be during this time of the year.

I'm tired of Seth McFarlane making Stewie uber-homo. Nothing against gay people, I just liked it better when he was diabolical.

• Like 1

dude. seriously. whoever isn't tired of "half" the everyday bullshit we see and endure

just aren't on the level. plain and simple. but it is what it is. YOUR choice, to pay attention

or to not pay attention. quit whining and keep it fuckin movin s0n. end of story.

endrantoner. oh and......this...............

34o395h.gif

i think lesbians should be banned from using dildoes.if your gonna switch teams you shouldnt be able to use our equipment.you chose to eat out a fat ugly man looking bitches stank puss you should live with that fucking choice FORTHERESTOFYOURLIFE.

its practically cheating...

• Like 3

Drinking. I wake up every morning groggy thinking "ok, you can do this".....I guess it wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have to go to work. Its just too easy to have fun every night in the summer. I really have to chill out though, school sytarts next week.

Smoking, just cause its fucking retarded and expensive.

Having loser friends. Seems like I know too many people who always need me to do something for them, borrow money, help them move because they are always bouncing around due to instability, store stuff at my house etc...

• Like 1

i think lesbians should be banned from using dildoes.if your gonna switch teams you shouldnt be able to use our equipment.you chose to eat out a fat ugly man looking bitches stank puss you should live with that fucking choice FORTHERESTOFYOURLIFE.

its practically cheating...

:lol: