The "I'M GONNA POST A WORK-SAFE GIF OR GET BANNED" superthread

misteraven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 19.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Re: ANIMATED GIF HALL OF FAME SUPERTHREAD

Thought Wrong.

How do you make those? What programs are required?

I have lots of video, but wouldn't know where to start capturing them and saving them as .gif.

+ How you do the $ lines?

Thanks =)

I use Adobe illustrator which is very easy to use. It comes with Adobe Photoshop which you can download to 'tryout' from http://www.adobe.com/products/tryadobe/main.jsp#product=39

Youll need .mpeg, .mpg or .mov file movies to capture a certain sequence. I recommend using the 'every 2nd frame' option cuz it takes up less space and lets it move faster. Once youve tried it out a few times it wont be hard at all. Youll see.

Oh and the money lines etc were already there in the video. Ill be waiting here if have any more questions.

Re: ANIMATED GIF HALL OF FAME SUPERTHREAD

I use Adobe illustrator which is very easy to use. It comes with Adobe Photoshop which you can download to 'tryout' from http://www.adobe.com/products/tryadobe/main.jsp#product=39

Youll need .mpeg, .mpg or .mov file movies to capture a certain sequence. I recommend using the 'every 2nd frame' option cuz it takes up less space and lets it move faster. Once youve tried it out a few times it wont be hard at all. Youll see.

Oh and the money lines etc were already there in the video. Ill be waiting here if have any more questions.

Good luck man. I have a full version of PS, looking for Illustrator for OSX now.