Arrest warrants from parking fines (CA)

DISTRACT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you dont think CA is going to issue an internATIONAL extradition warrant? Because they will. This is the USA motherfucker and we dont take kind to yall upside down motherfuckers abusing our lenient parking systems!!! Youre probably gonna get raped in prison over this infraction...

• Like 1

About 45 minutes, you'd better start legging it to Mexico.

On a serious note though, just pay the ticket, and if you're not from this country odds are you can blow it off...

I have about 30ish tickets im not going to pay because I dont have a permit for the spot infront of my house. Im thinking if I should bother flying out of another state incase I get held at the airport

your not gonna get held at a airport. they wont hold you if your on probation and arent supposed to leave the state, nevermind some unpaid parking tickets.

edit: weird they can issue warrants, do they actually go through that trouble? up here you dont pay a parking ticket they just send you a notice saying they might prevent you from re-registering your car.

There are states that arrest you for parking fines?

My dad's friend got pulled over and they saw he had unpaid parking tickets, and took him to jail.

I'm not sure how long you can go though. I went over a year without paying a few parking tickets, had been stopped by cops and they never mentioned anything about it. Eventually I paid em though.

arrest warrants from parking fines? Another reason i don't need to be in CA.

Detroit doubles your fine ever month or 2. Parking is one of the only places they got

their shit together. I've screwed myself a few times by not just paying my ticket. 5 months

later its 300$. Eventually you get the boot

here in texas, if you don't pay the parking tickets, you will have a warrant out for your arrest. the ticket will be issued to whoever owns the title of the car, so if i borrow my friends car and get a parking ticket, it's going to be in his name and he's going to get the warrant if it isn't taken care of. pretty wack.

ya pretty sure my ex girl had some legal complications stemming from unpaid traffic fines in colorado.

which reminds me, Doh! i owe the jersey turnpike alotta cash. somewhere in between the 4 and 5 dollar mark. so thaaats why i always get searched/hassled/vehicle taken apart everytime i roll south LOLOL.

canadians really and truly arent cut out for american penitentiaries.

suppose theres always mexico :mexican:

i've had a shitload of parking tickets i never paid. pretty much they'll just add up, till eventually when you do your taxes, they will deduct the amount owed from your state refund. if you owe more than what you're supposed to get back from the state then they'll just keep deducting every year. OR they can add the tickets to your renewal fees. the only tickets that will get you arrested are on speeding tickets or that type of shit. if you dont pay those then you'll get a bench warrant for failure to appear, and all you have to do is show up to court and make some kind of payment arrangements. no jail time. now if you ignore that bench warrant THEN you will get an actuall arrest warrant and license suspended and vehicle registration suspended AND the state will garnish 25% of your pay check and/or take away your state tax refund AND your federal.

in short, parking tickets are not such a big deal, just annoying if u dont take care of it. kinda like a papercut.