Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DISTRACT

Arrest warrants from parking fines (CA)

How long does it take from the time of issue of a parking ticket until they put out an arrest warrant in California?

About 45 minutes, you'd better start legging it to Mexico.

On a serious note though, just pay the ticket, and if you're not from this country odds are you can blow it off...

you dont think CA is going to issue an internATIONAL extradition warrant? Because they will. This is the USA motherfucker and we dont take kind to yall upside down motherfuckers abusing our lenient parking systems!!! Youre probably gonna get raped in prison over this infraction...

• Like 1

I googled your question and came up with the answer in seconds

But since its 2010 and niggas should already be doing that

Im not even going to bother posting that shit up

Think for once in your life

• Like 2

Did this guy just ask if he was going to get extradited for a parking ticket?

Man, I hope he's joking.

About 45 minutes, you'd better start legging it to Mexico.

On a serious note though, just pay the ticket, and if you're not from this country odds are you can blow it off...

I have about 30ish tickets im not going to pay because I dont have a permit for the spot infront of my house. Im thinking if I should bother flying out of another state incase I get held at the airport

I think it's really weird you can get arrested for parking tickets...how does that even work?

The tickets don't go to a person, they go to the car. Only thing they can do here is tow you, boot you, or suspend your registration

your not gonna get held at a airport. they wont hold you if your on probation and arent supposed to leave the state, nevermind some unpaid parking tickets.

edit: weird they can issue warrants, do they actually go through that trouble? up here you dont pay a parking ticket they just send you a notice saying they might prevent you from re-registering your car.

^ That post is going to be running through his head while he's getting a full cavity search in Gitmo.

• Like 1

The worst case scenario over parking tickets in SF is that they'll slap a boot on your car, so unless they can figure out a way to slap a boot on a jet you're probably in the clear.

There are states that arrest you for parking fines?

My dad's friend got pulled over and they saw he had unpaid parking tickets, and took him to jail.

I'm not sure how long you can go though. I went over a year without paying a few parking tickets, had been stopped by cops and they never mentioned anything about it. Eventually I paid em though.

arrest warrants from parking fines? Another reason i don't need to be in CA.

Detroit doubles your fine ever month or 2. Parking is one of the only places they got

their shit together. I've screwed myself a few times by not just paying my ticket. 5 months

later its 300$. Eventually you get the boot

here in texas, if you don't pay the parking tickets, you will have a warrant out for your arrest. the ticket will be issued to whoever owns the title of the car, so if i borrow my friends car and get a parking ticket, it's going to be in his name and he's going to get the warrant if it isn't taken care of. pretty wack.

ya pretty sure my ex girl had some legal complications stemming from unpaid traffic fines in colorado.

which reminds me, Doh! i owe the jersey turnpike alotta cash. somewhere in between the 4 and 5 dollar mark. so thaaats why i always get searched/hassled/vehicle taken apart everytime i roll south LOLOL.

canadians really and truly arent cut out for american penitentiaries.

suppose theres always mexico :mexican:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now