Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pistol

Fat Joe want to meet up with 50 cent in a bathroom? yes homo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'll take almost any male rapper over them (no homo), but at least theyre decent. Plus they're both more hood than alot of male rappers, especially Kim, doin a year cause Lil Cease snitched on her haha. It's bad enough to be a rat, imagine ratting on someone you were in a group with, who's a female? AWW, AWW...DAMN!

Also, this thread reminded me of some ironic ass shit. The dude who shot 50, "Hamo", was close friends with mike Tyson. Close enough friends to have lived in his crib, which 50 now owns...small world

Seriously though, Fat Joe was rocking with D.I.T.C. a while before Pun, just saying. D.I.T.C. has clout, you're a fool if you think not.

Old head out.

Haters hate on.

Edit: Peace to the Kid Capri, I'm MVP

• Like 1

Seriously though, Fat Joe was rocking with D.I.T.C. a while before Pun, just saying. D.I.T.C. has clout, you're a fool if you think not.

Old head out.

Haters hate on.

Edit: Peace to the Kid Capri, I'm MVP

DINGO! no one is discrediting DITC, we all know that shit was dope, but today FJ is a complete tool. its 2010, not 94.

Michael Jackson made thriller, but he still touched little boys later on. Dont mean hes still dope. ( too soon?)

Just shut up with the DITC shit. FJ is a fat played out fuck trying to start beef with 50 to sell his album better.

DINGO! no one is discrediting DITC, we all know that shit was dope, but today FJ is a complete tool. its 2010, not 94.

Michael Jackson made thriller, but he still touched little boys later on. Dont mean hes still dope. ( too soon?)

Just shut up with the DITC shit. FJ is a fat played out fuck trying to start beef with 50 to sell his album better.

Nah, I'm with you killer.

I stopped listening to hip hop over ten years ago, so I'll remember it as I will.

me too! but dude, fat joe suckssssss. I only give 50 credit cuz he came out with a track about robbing ERRRRYBODY, and the entire rap industry got UMAD. Moving forward you gotta give him credit for make a zillion bucks off vitamin water, the guy dont gotta make another album ever again, hes too busy playing aroun and makin silly movies on 50.com or whatever his site is. Joe on the other hand has to make 20 more terrible albums with bad r&b features to survice or he will become Skinny Jose'

what was the name of that track? i remember that shit i think.

shit was just him co-dissin every dude to hold a mic right??

This is the track:

Edit:

I remember this track dropping mad long ago, just saying, heard it on mixtapes mad long ago, and it was pretty much a joke.

that wasnt a joke to WU TANG and The Firm. lol Dudes wanted this dude DEAD. funny how no one else is around now tho. lol

Every female rapper besides Kim and Foxy is unlistenable to

back in the mid- early 90's there was this group Natural Resource with a female emcee that went by "what what". she was ill. not to be slept on. she changed her name to jean grae later and isnt nearly as fresh as back then but.. just sayin. there are definitely some female emcees that got their game tight.

back in the mid- early 90's there was this group Natural Resource with a female emcee that went by "what what". she was ill. not to be slept on. she changed her name to jean grae later and isnt nearly as fresh as back then but.. just sayin. there are definitely some female emcees that got their game tight.

Natural Resource sucked, Natural Elements were ill though:

With bonus female vocals.

"this nigga weighs 400 lbs, hows he gnna catch me , huh?"

about Pun, lol = FJ.

bigpun.jpg

And to the 50 Cent rapper, very funny, get your nut off

Cause in real life, you don't know

I'll blow your motherfuckin head off (ooh yeah)

That's my motherfuckin word, you understand?

Thought we was a fuckin joke? Shit

Terror Squad nigga, you don't know me

You don't know my name, don't say it, you understand?

Told you before I ain't no motherfuckin rapper understand?

Shit, I don't make no songs about rappers I don't like

If I'ma make a song,

it's gon' be how I beat yo' motherfuckin ass understand?

That'll be the name of the motherfucker

"That's Why I Had to Beat Your Motherfuckin Ass"

featuring Tony Sunshine

Poor pun, all that tuff guyness and he was strong arming his woman till the end, had to eat her last bite of food at every meal, no matter what, just to keep her in his "control"

thats not thug. thats an embarressing inferiority complex.

no diss baby par, just neggin qawee's attempt at clowning fitty, to which eludes to FJ being gangstamuffin.

get ur mathmatics up my jr woodchuck, its a jungle out there.