Fat Joe want to meet up with 50 cent in a bathroom? yes homo

Pistol

back in the mid- early 90's there was this group Natural Resource with a female emcee that went by "what what". she was ill. not to be slept on. she changed her name to jean grae later and isnt nearly as fresh as back then but.. just sayin. there are definitely some female emcees that got their game tight.

Natural Resource sucked, Natural Elements were ill though:

With bonus female vocals.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"this nigga weighs 400 lbs, hows he gnna catch me , huh?"

about Pun, lol = FJ.

bigpun.jpg

And to the 50 Cent rapper, very funny, get your nut off

Cause in real life, you don't know

I'll blow your motherfuckin head off (ooh yeah)

That's my motherfuckin word, you understand?

Thought we was a fuckin joke? Shit

Terror Squad nigga, you don't know me

You don't know my name, don't say it, you understand?

Told you before I ain't no motherfuckin rapper understand?

Shit, I don't make no songs about rappers I don't like

If I'ma make a song,

it's gon' be how I beat yo' motherfuckin ass understand?

That'll be the name of the motherfucker

"That's Why I Had to Beat Your Motherfuckin Ass"

featuring Tony Sunshine

806685-50_cent_blood_on_the_sand_large.jpg

i think as time goes on, its about the success factor, once FJ gets a video game made on him, then he can not worry about R&B features on his albums for better record sales. He'll prolly then and ONLY then go back to makin good music. cuz he wont have to $ell it to fed his fat ass.

who the fuck cares about young buck

LOL

and hes prolly keepin the contract because he invested $$ in him and wants to recoop it. Why would you sign someone a contract, probablyh give them "rapper" advancements, pay for videos and then when the record flops, just give dude his contract back? youre not that bright huh?

oh, and for the record, I think its hilarious that 50 is sueing to get worldstarhiphop shut down. I forget the actual reasons burt something on the lines of them putting some funny banner up of anothe rrapper tryin to make fun of 50, and 50 responded somethin like"Ok, you wanna try to clown me, thats cool, now im gnna have you shut down, and you can lawyer up if you want it wont make any difference, ya see somethin you dont understand is I have a team of lawyers on sallery all year round, it dont matter if I sew 1 person, or 30, they still get the same pay, whats gnna happen is, youre gnna run out of money before I do"

LOL you cant front, dude is funny.

LOLWUT br0?

In that second flick she looks possibly OK, but in the first she looks quite a bit like a tranny

riiiiiiiight, and youre an adult prolly scared to wear a pink shirt, but secretly like when a girl puts her pinky in ur ass. its cool bruh, the hood believves youuuuuuu. yOu lIKE tHe GuRLz

:lol:

u wanna see suspect tranny chicks refer to the asian girl appreciation thread

brad-pitt-wired-magazine.jpg

its cool bruh, i just happen to be wearing a pink shirt right now as i scan this girly mag to prove my straightness. All str8 guys have pics wearing pink shirts as PROOF in case gay arguments come up. And if you have a girl in the pic it's even MORE proof, youre nawt ghey.

• Like 1

riiiiiiiight, and youre an adult prolly scared to wear a pink shirt, but secretly like when a girl puts her pinky in ur ass. its cool bruh, the hood believves youuuuuuu. yOu lIKE tHe GuRLz

:lol:

u wanna see suspect tranny chicks refer to the asian girl appreciation thread

I'm usually down for trolling Swamp, but you're doing it wrong.