Fat Joe want to meet up with 50 cent in a bathroom? yes homo

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50 rapping about the Supreme Team niggas is no different than other rappers talking about Rick Ross (the real one) or Big Meech.

Those muthafuckas were already doing bids/on parole after 20 years/etc when that song dropped

I'm confused how you can see past this dudes snitchery, not the songs, but the actuall talking to the police.

Cause there is no snitchery that's ever been proven. He filed a police report saying he got stabbed? OK, it doesn't say who stabbed him.

And every other allegation I've ever heard about him always kind of goes the same way. A snitch is the worst thing you can label somebody, I generally like to see proof before I throw it around

Cause there is no snitchery that's ever been proven. He filed a police report saying he got stabbed? OK, it doesn't say who stabbed him.

And every other allegation I've ever heard about him always kind of goes the same way. A snitch is the worst thing you can label somebody, I generally like to see proof before I throw it around

this.

and its always funny when this argument comes up cuz the best "evidence" ends up being a photo of 50 cent posing with a cop on a subway soemwhere. Like "oh just look at him, hes hanging out withthe fuzz, he MUST be a snitch" as if a rapper/movie star walking in oubleic never had anyone wanna take a pic with him before. and actually are surprised it wound up on the webz.

LOL

people always wanna call someone a snitch but unless they know real dirt, its just some hater shit.

ireguardless ( to piss of Stewy) 50 would put a beatin' on fat joe.

gotta say fat joe just off the strength of the d.i.t.c. connection, that predates 50 in hip-hop and besides that after GRODT everything went south.

anyone know the name of the song on Fat Joe's J.O.S.E. album that begins with a sample that goes something like "have another breath..of fresh air" been looking for it for some time

I used to be on the 50 Cent hate bandwagon, then I thought of it like this:

I dunno about all the personal shit, and I don't care, I listen to people who's music I like. Is Prodigy as hard as he claims to be? No. Is Mobb Deep still legendary? Yes. Most of your favorite rap artists probably have a lot more dirty laundry involving cops than you'd care to admit, unless you're fucking with some REAL dudes...in which case they tend to suck anyway (not everyone, calm down) because they're selling drugs and rapping on the side not the other way around.

Power of the Dollar= DOPE

Get Rich or Die Trying= DOPE

Everything else he put out is trash though.

I'll take almost any male rapper over them (no homo), but at least theyre decent. Plus they're both more hood than alot of male rappers, especially Kim, doin a year cause Lil Cease snitched on her haha. It's bad enough to be a rat, imagine ratting on someone you were in a group with, who's a female? AWW, AWW...DAMN!

Also, this thread reminded me of some ironic ass shit. The dude who shot 50, "Hamo", was close friends with mike Tyson. Close enough friends to have lived in his crib, which 50 now owns...small world

Seriously though, Fat Joe was rocking with D.I.T.C. a while before Pun, just saying. D.I.T.C. has clout, you're a fool if you think not.

Old head out.

Haters hate on.

Edit: Peace to the Kid Capri, I'm MVP

DINGO! no one is discrediting DITC, we all know that shit was dope, but today FJ is a complete tool. its 2010, not 94.

Michael Jackson made thriller, but he still touched little boys later on. Dont mean hes still dope. ( too soon?)

Just shut up with the DITC shit. FJ is a fat played out fuck trying to start beef with 50 to sell his album better.

DINGO! no one is discrediting DITC, we all know that shit was dope, but today FJ is a complete tool. its 2010, not 94.

Michael Jackson made thriller, but he still touched little boys later on. Dont mean hes still dope. ( too soon?)

Just shut up with the DITC shit. FJ is a fat played out fuck trying to start beef with 50 to sell his album better.

Nah, I'm with you killer.

I stopped listening to hip hop over ten years ago, so I'll remember it as I will.

me too! but dude, fat joe suckssssss. I only give 50 credit cuz he came out with a track about robbing ERRRRYBODY, and the entire rap industry got UMAD. Moving forward you gotta give him credit for make a zillion bucks off vitamin water, the guy dont gotta make another album ever again, hes too busy playing aroun and makin silly movies on 50.com or whatever his site is. Joe on the other hand has to make 20 more terrible albums with bad r&b features to survice or he will become Skinny Jose'

Every female rapper besides Kim and Foxy is unlistenable to

back in the mid- early 90's there was this group Natural Resource with a female emcee that went by "what what". she was ill. not to be slept on. she changed her name to jean grae later and isnt nearly as fresh as back then but.. just sayin. there are definitely some female emcees that got their game tight.