Fat Joe want to meet up with 50 cent in a bathroom? yes homo

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyways, get the fuck back on topic, and stop usin umad everytime someone gets made a fool of, its getting cliche'

med_fat_joe_artist_photo16.jpg

aaaaaaand we come full circle.

cmon swampy, im breakin ballz, youre a good guy. I like to do the lil verbal chess thing from time to time. If you where DAO I would have most def went for the jugular. But yea, shorty in the pic is a hotty, hope you touched the "pink" mmmmkaaayyyyyyy?????? lol

Haha, maybe.

Since you guys seem to like her though, here's another flick ha

27746_387642370899_767655899_3698149_5852750_n.jpg

can somebody say................

Hulk_SMASH_by_el_grimlock.jpg

More so the younger one, or rather the one that was a grade below back in high school...I think he's in NY these days.

That whole situation with the kid filing the orders was a fucking joke, I dunno if anyone has punched him in the face yet but I hold on to hope. Either that, or that he'd throw another house party, but I think he learned his lesson from the last one.

Haha yeah, you talkin bout the epic one where everything that wasn't nailed down was stolen? Good times, good times.

That kid is a piece of shit, but somehow always wormed his way back around. I came close to beating his ass more times than I can count over the years, several times because of shit he did to that chick. Then, for a little, he lived with a friend of mine and people convinced me he was a good kid, so I was hanging out with him. Inevitably though, he got caught stealing from someone, and I was pretty sure he was trying to set me up with the boys for something, so I cut off all contact with him and haven't seen/heard from him in a couple of years.

I believe a few of my boys from school still hang out with him, though I couldn't tell you why. Wait, did you go to the same school as them/me?

Doesn't surprise me, that kid has a chronic issue of stealing from people around him, which made that party pretty ironic. Either way, he's a pussy, he rolled on me with a bunch of friends talking shit one night, and I just kept it moving...caught up with him the next day and he booked it back into store he walked out of...and I'm like half his size :lol:

And yup I did attend that school

LOLWUT br0?

In that second flick she looks possibly OK, but in the first she looks quite a bit like a tranny

riiiiiiiight, and youre an adult prolly scared to wear a pink shirt, but secretly like when a girl puts her pinky in ur ass. its cool bruh, the hood believves youuuuuuu. yOu lIKE tHe GuRLz

Naw twon.

She actually just looks butt in the first pick.

But good job making something from nothing.

Again.

Actually, funny you say that, cause I wore pink just the other night:

40942_419318866703_504961703_4874659_7042039_n.jpg

But don't get UMAD br0, it's OK, some people just like trannies. I think Dow has a support group

Look at the poor girl, false smile plastered across her face like a badge of abject humiliation as she chokes on the combined stench of swamp's apalling halitosis and the rich, toxic fatboy onion sweat constantly issuing forth from every pore in his body, doubtless aggravated by the cheap, nasty, artificial material of his ludicrous shirt (which the daft twat probably paid top dollar for).

Look at the poor girl, false smile plastered across her face like a badge of abject humiliation as she chokes on the combined stench of swamp's apalling halitosis and the rich, toxic fatboy onion sweat constantly issuing forth from every pore in his body, doubtless aggravated by the cheap, nasty, artificial material of his ludicrous shirt (which the daft twat probably paid top dollar for).

lollllllllllllllllllllll