Fat Joe want to meet up with 50 cent in a bathroom? yes homo

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why cant they just hug it out.i would really like to see what a fatjoe 50 cent duet would sound like.kinda like when paul mcartney and stevie did ebony and ivory...

bringing black folks and ricans togethah or some shit like that.

but yeah 50 would wreck that fat nigga.i mean fat is in his name for christs sake.that fool looks like he has the stamina of the grandma off soulfood.after the bitch lost her foot.

I would hope fat joe would win that fight...or else...like come on? 50 cent is a bean pole homo.

haha yeah i was gonna say

kinda fucked up to challenge a nigger to fisticuffs when he just starved himself to death

i'd rather see 50 vs. christian bale circa The Machinist

nh

:edit:

even with 50 lookin all ethiopian, i'd still put my money on a scrawny dude with a boxing background who works out every day over an obese mother fucker who probably can't carry his weight well enough to throw down/might very well have a heart attack mid-scrap

with that said...

D.I.T.C.

fat joe's verses in D.I.T.C pretty much trump 50's whole rap career

i stopped listening to that fool fifty when he dropped that video game.i played half a mission and lost all respect for that motherfucker.how could you let that shit drop fifty? fools aint got quality control at where he works?

i will say this.in his earlier years he had some good songs.i liked him back then.

I just don't like 50 cent, I remember dude played up getting shot up every chance he had while in da club was making it's first rounds.

The funny thing is it's common knowledge he got shot up for snitching and getting a couple people locked up.

I just can't respect dude for snitching and getting famous for the outcome of said snitchery.

Also, granted, dude is a good musician, I'll give him that, but not a great rapper IMO.

I just couldn't see him battling anyone live, or without being in the comfort of a studio writing a diss song.

It's all good though, not hating on him, just don't like how people give him all this street credit for failing.

#1 Shawn “Jay-Z” Carter – $63m

#2 Sean “Diddy” Combs – $30M

#3 Aliuane “Akon” Thiam – $21M

#4 Dwayne “Lil Wayne” Carter – $20M

#5 Andre “Dr. Dre” Young – $17M

#6 Christopher “Ludacris” Bridges – $16M

#7 Calvin “Snoop Dogg” Broadus – $15M

#8 Timothy “Timbaland” Mosley – $14M

#9 Pharrell Williams – $13M

#10 Kanye West – $12M

#11 Aubrey “Drake” Graham – $10M

#12 Clifford “T.I.” Harris – $9M (tie)

#12 Kasseem “Swizz Beatz” Dean – $9M (tie)

#14 Marshall “Eminem” Mathers – $8M (tie)

#14 Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson – $8M (tie)

Men lie. Women lie. Numbers don’t.