Fat Joe want to meet up with 50 cent in a bathroom? yes homo

Pistol

Fat Joe says that he is willing to challenge 50 Cent to a fight in order to end their beef. He says that usually he is very peaceful and an “ambassador” to hip-hop, but in this case he “really, really, dislikes” the Queens rapper. Joe says, “The day 50 Cent wants to lock up in the bathroom and we do this like men, we can keep it moving after that.”

WAT?

Lock up in the bathroom and do this like men?

Dude needed to add a / nohomo after that.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edit: To Hater

LOLWUT?

Have you ever seen 50 before? Dude is a giant gorilla lookin muthafucka (recent weight loss for movie aside, cause he put it right back on), and was a Junior Olympic boxer as a teenager. He'd tear Joe to shreds.

Also, this isn't related to his beef with Fat Joe, but it is crazy fuckin funny, so I'll just leave it here

"I DON'T CARE YOU WERE IN JAIL! I HOPE YOU GOT RAPED BY A PACK OF NIGGAS!"

Edit: To Hater

LOLWUT?

Have you ever seen 50 before? Dude is a giant gorilla lookin muthafucka (recent weight loss for movie aside, cause he put it right back on), and was a Junior Olympic boxer as a teenager. He'd tear Joe to shreds.

Also, this isn't related to his beef with Fat Joe, but it is crazy fuckin funny, so I'll just leave it here

"I DON'T CARE YOU WERE IN JAIL! I HOPE YOU GOT RAPED BY A PACK OF NIGGAS!"

What the fuck do I know...I hate 50 cent, his music is a disgrace...all I know is fat joe is a big fat dude and I thought 50 was skinny. They could both kill each other and we'd all be better off.