Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pistol

Fat Joe want to meet up with 50 cent in a bathroom? yes homo

Fat Joe says that he is willing to challenge 50 Cent to a fight in order to end their beef. He says that usually he is very peaceful and an “ambassador” to hip-hop, but in this case he “really, really, dislikes” the Queens rapper. Joe says, “The day 50 Cent wants to lock up in the bathroom and we do this like men, we can keep it moving after that.”

WAT?

Lock up in the bathroom and do this like men?

Dude needed to add a / nohomo after that.

• Like 1

beef?!

I thought both of these clowns stopped making records 10 years ago.

Well, back to my cave.

• Like 1

Edit: To Hater

LOLWUT?

Have you ever seen 50 before? Dude is a giant gorilla lookin muthafucka (recent weight loss for movie aside, cause he put it right back on), and was a Junior Olympic boxer as a teenager. He'd tear Joe to shreds.

Also, this isn't related to his beef with Fat Joe, but it is crazy fuckin funny, so I'll just leave it here

"I DON'T CARE YOU WERE IN JAIL! I HOPE YOU GOT RAPED BY A PACK OF NIGGAS!"

I havnt taken anything that comes out of fat joe's mouth (nH) seriously since pun died and quit ghost writing for him

fat joe should be takin E somewhere with some skinny bitches brushin the hair of his baby blue fur coat. 50 will run circles on dude

I havnt taken anything that comes out of fat joe's mouth (nH) seriously since pun died and quit ghost writing for him

His last album was pretty decent, although I heard that's because Joell Ortiz has been ghost writing for him

Edit: To Hater

LOLWUT?

Have you ever seen 50 before? Dude is a giant gorilla lookin muthafucka (recent weight loss for movie aside, cause he put it right back on), and was a Junior Olympic boxer as a teenager. He'd tear Joe to shreds.

Also, this isn't related to his beef with Fat Joe, but it is crazy fuckin funny, so I'll just leave it here

"I DON'T CARE YOU WERE IN JAIL! I HOPE YOU GOT RAPED BY A PACK OF NIGGAS!"

What the fuck do I know...I hate 50 cent, his music is a disgrace...all I know is fat joe is a big fat dude and I thought 50 was skinny. They could both kill each other and we'd all be better off.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now