GO AHEAD. HATE AWAY. USELESS THREAD.

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Completely unrelated to last night, but I was talking to my boy Strest earlier and got this hilarious quote when he was describing an altercation he had with a kid downtown a week ago. Shit like this needs to be shared:

"Am I gonna hit you with the bat? No, I'm gonna square up with you and trade shots in the middle of the street, then I'm gonna roll around on the ground with you for awhile, and test my diabetes in a street fight. Of course I'm gonna hit you in the fuckin' face with the bat"

i was at work at a music venue where the dropkick murpys were playing when a fight broke out between this drunk irish faggot in the pit,and the lead linger and the bagpipe player.i jumped in to break it up and the lead singer hit me so i punched him and kicked the bagpipe player before they got back on stage....cool story br0?

i'm eating a pizza. unfortunately there is no one to punch right now.

i'll report back if something pops off though.

When I met Five in SF he had his hand in an Ace bandage. I asked him what happened and he said something about a drunken fight, cops and cocaine...and he hadn't even been in the country for a week.

How old was the kid? About 12 - And a girl, probably. I didn't think it was possible for a guy to be a bigger sack of diarrhoea, tallow & masturbation stains than swamp without breaking the laws of the known universe, but if anyone can do it, manute's the "man" (the word man used in the loosest possible sense, of course).

Y'all worth less than the dicks you suck.