Dont worry about your package...

TreSixO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
For real though, I'm just glad you finally got the $100. Not only was I pissed thinkin I wasted it and it got lost in the mail, I also KNOW you had to be thinking I was lying about sending it haha

nah I never doubted you sent it, I just doubted your sobriety/accuracy with all those case and docket numbers and everything!

i dunno man I played some bmore club music and that girl you were about started feeling it and dancing, i woulda tried to get that sympathy dome from the other chick. you need to stop responding to your exes texts tho! If we coulda got them drunk and to chill till it got later i could have def got sympathy dome, and then you would have been like some sort of Lord of New England greeting visiting diplomats

I TOLD YOU BOAT, I'M REALLY A GOOD GUY! JUST LAZY AS FUCK HAHA

No sweat man, I get the impression you're a busy guy like I am so know how it goes. It took me a few months to send it out after we started organizing the exchange.

I need to fucking travel, sounds like you guys know how to party. How far is Boston from you fellas? Been wanting to head out there for a while. So much history.

I need to fucking travel, sounds like you guys know how to party. How far is Boston from you fellas? Been wanting to head out there for a while. So much history.

Holler if you come out to Boston. I'm a little bit out of the city, but i got a place for you to crash if needed. I also need to make my way out to providence one of these days, but i've been lazy.