Dont worry about your package...

TreSixO

Boat- aybee will send it

also he got everyone yameaned up in the Westin, plus put 100$ on my books for child support that took over a month to process, then brought hoes over to kick it and errything

So dont worry, itll come, just mabee in a month tho

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

haha, yeah i was gonna say you're probably so fucked up it's cool.

but yeah, i think it's BOATS N HOES because he mentioned to me one day he was supposed to send him some stuff for when he sent swamp a bunch of food.

i'm in the same area as swamp so it'd be retarded for him to send me a package.

but yeah he is pretty great, awesome guy. no homo.

you know, the next day after there was a huge wedding party and I tried to holler at this one chick buying 3 bottles of champagne, but I couldnt move quick enough... you know... cuz of the wheelchair

Also Bostonsnewest gets ultra props for coming thru wth the blunt the day before

Boat- aybee will send it

also he got everyone yameaned up in the Westin, plus put 100$ on my books for child support that took over a month to process, then brought hoes over to kick it and errything

So dont worry, itll come, just mabee in a month tho

I TOLD YOU BOAT, I'M REALLY A GOOD GUY! JUST LAZY AS FUCK HAHA

but he also wanted me to make a thread about how great he was, probably so he can come in hre drunk later

TRUEEEEEEEEE. Ive been drinking since 6, wasted, and just hit for $110 on keno to cover the night's expenses...HOLLA

I still have that bathrobe. I had last minute second thoughts when swamp was helping me pack, and he said if I didnt take it he would. Im glad I took it, I think the staff would want me to have it. Juan Carlo gave me like 20 ginger ales

Fuck, I wanted that robe so bad. And that dude was cool, mad amped when i gave him that extra tip

I took down his name specificaly so I could go on the review page and give him a shout out. Also the bartender gino for pourng full glasses of patron

Gino was the muthafuckin MAN. Got me twistedddd with those "shots", I thought I was gonna crash and die when I left there the first night