Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
uncleHowie

how much do you care?

yeah, i can't say i disagree. the world is waaaay overpopulated. time for some thinning out, courtesy of mother nature. it's funny how these insane diseases always come from some of the filthiest places on earth. is being sanitary that expensive?

I just read on the news about how the 37 people that have this in the UK went to India and Pakistan for surgery, what the fuck kinda stupidity is that? You deserve to die if you think it is better to go there to have surgery done.

I just read on the news about how the 37 people that have this in the UK went to India and Pakistan for surgery, what the fuck kinda stupidity is that? You deserve to die if you think it is better to go there to have surgery done.

i guess that's the trade off, save a few thousand dollars in exchange for lack of sterility and sanitary conditions. sounds like a deal to me.

yea but they are losing money, hospital treatment here is free - unless they were going for some type of cosmetic surgery that wasn't needed for medical reasons

It's just shopping around for the best price is all. Chances are most of that staff in north american hospitals and medical centers are imports.

I think a lot of this stems from overuse of antibiotics and the people who are prescribed said antibiotics not using them properly, granted a lot is probably due to the sanitary conditions, but antibiotic use plays a huge role, too.

It's that 1% of bacteria I tell youu.

Every household product cleaner whatever whatever, is said to clean up to 99% of the infected shit.

WHAT ABOUT THAT 1%?! It has formed now to create the superfuckingbug.

Fuuuu....

vacs_dees.jpg

key_art_scare_tactics.jpg&t=1

fox5logoweb.jpg

• Like 1

yea but they are losing money, hospital treatment here is free - unless they were going for some type of cosmetic surgery that wasn't needed for medical reasons

Then they deserve it, cosmetic surgery is retarded unless you're a burn victim, have huge flaps of skin because you lost a bunch of weight, or something like that...

I think a lot of this stems from overuse of antibiotics and the people who are prescribed said antibiotics not using them properly, granted a lot is probably due to the sanitary conditions, but antibiotic use plays a huge role, too.

Don't forget to use hand sanitizer in place of bar soap and warm water at least 40 times a day. People who do that drive me crazy, and are helping to breed shit like this.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now