Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Back2thaLab

Style without substance?

Want to know what you guys think about people who go out and paint burners without putting in amy effort on the street, do you think that if you can paint burners then you should keep goin with that or do you think that after putting in work style will progress naturally?

LED DISPLAY signage

The use of LED display signs in manufacturing, readerboards on pylon signs, LED displays at events, outdoor signs in place of static billboards, some creating new types of outdoor signage, electronic signs are dynamic in their ability to take the electronic sign to a whole new level of uses.

• Like 1

As everyone else say, "Do your thing" but as a writer I'm just gonna' look at it like, "Oh, that's a pretty picture"...then glance away. Its always more interesting to see what someone who actually "puts in work" can do on a legal wall, even if it isn't all that great. I'm more interested in seeing the heart, not the art...although both are important.

When I first started, I'd have other "artists" (assholes) buff me out and write shit like "Give up, toy!" and shit like that so yeah some people are going to be douchebags but I doubt everyone was a natural from the first time they picked up a can so just do whatever the fuck you want as long as you don't buff other people and don't go over something thats better than yours. (tag<throw<piece<bomb<mural)

Okay so instead of Roke Reserve posting something saying "That's not how you use buff", he gave me bad rep.

Too bad he's wrong. At least where I live, it's tag<throw<bomb<piece<mural. That's a rule. You don't go over someone's shit unless it's a lesser piece. I was pretty sure everyone went by this, but apparently not.

wow you're a fucking idiot for reviving a dead thread to say "this thread is retarded" IF ITS RETARDED THEN DONT POST IN IT YOU DUMB FUCK

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now