Style without substance?

Back2thaLab

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As everyone else say, "Do your thing" but as a writer I'm just gonna' look at it like, "Oh, that's a pretty picture"...then glance away. Its always more interesting to see what someone who actually "puts in work" can do on a legal wall, even if it isn't all that great. I'm more interested in seeing the heart, not the art...although both are important.

• 3 months later...

When I first started, I'd have other "artists" (assholes) buff me out and write shit like "Give up, toy!" and shit like that so yeah some people are going to be douchebags but I doubt everyone was a natural from the first time they picked up a can so just do whatever the fuck you want as long as you don't buff other people and don't go over something thats better than yours. (tag<throw<piece<bomb<mural)

Okay so instead of Roke Reserve posting something saying "That's not how you use buff", he gave me bad rep.

Too bad he's wrong. At least where I live, it's tag<throw<bomb<piece<mural. That's a rule. You don't go over someone's shit unless it's a lesser piece. I was pretty sure everyone went by this, but apparently not.

• 2 weeks later...