Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TRIPLE SIXES

S C R A P P E R S ....SPIKE TV!!

sounds kinda boring, but when deadliest catch first came out i thought the same thing, and that show is awsome. so it mite be worth checking out.

I watched it once to see how they could possibly turn guys picking scrap metal out of vacant lots and construction sites into a TV show and well...they can't.

Next it's going to be "Pizzaman" .. "Everyone tune in next week to see Leonard deliver a stromboli to the bad side of town!"

Fucking god man it's getting easier and easier for me to potentially realize my dreams of immaculate wealth if people buy into and are entertained by shit like this.

i lived above these disgusting trashy ass hillbillies who did this for a living. i fucking hated them so much for leaving the shit that they were scrapping on my front yard. dude would drive around all day looking for shit to scrap and then get smacked out and ignore his kids all night. thank god i got him evicted and then had the good sense to gtfo of that shithole. i can't respect someone who digs through trash to make a living much less watch that shit on tv. scust.

fuck TV

When I lived in Chicago, my pastime was drinking on my back porch and watching the scrappers troll the alleys.

I did not know white scrappers existed.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now