When plans fuck up a.k.a. it's out of your hands

griteeth

my humble constituents...I just got my plans kick fucked in the neck pretty much a death shot. I have been emptying my apartment and packing shit up, trying selling my car, distancing myself from the current surrounds for a a month now, just put my 2 weeks in at work and cancelled my pre-paid gym membership(through next march) preparing to move to nyc (hoboken,NJ) area actually to go to school. my older sister has an apartment with her bf, only lived together for 3 months and if we had been closer I probably could have smelled shit a while back but until the last month we had sort of lost touch since she left FL where i still reside.

She called me minutes ago telling me her and the guy are done and she was looking at apartments now, pretty much single room efficiencies with no room for my loafing ass. not really i can be neat and orderly and was planning on being on my best behavior while in her house but now things are kind of shit. I def. don't want to stay in this small town and was in really looking forward to moving. should i taking the four grand i have a go on a road/trip? continue crying? move in with the ex guy and proceed to fuel his rebound fucking and boozed up shenanigans? dude can drink like a fish.

this is probably incoherent as fuck...tldr...not really old news but cool story for sure brah feel free to offer mock advice

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

But honestly, just do it. Find a cheap month to month place on craigslist or something until you can save some scratch for a decent place to stay. Be smart with your money. 4 grand can go a loooong ways if you want it to. If you want to go to school, don't let a minor set back get in your way. If you don't have your heart set on that specific school, weigh your options as to where else you might want to live that isn't as expensive as NYC (assuming money is one of your main concerns).

That's my real advice for the month.

PS: moving in with an ex is for the birds. Scratch that entirely from your options.

I suppose i could clarify, would be staying with her(my sisters) ex because he now has more than enough free room and they are still cool with each other but yeah like Chup said 4g can go a long way if i want it to and on this I do and was happy about putting plans together and getting somewhere i wanted to be...err sorry to have dreams guys, i shouldn't bring that shit around here...

american eagle job lol

Sounds like you're running fast and not getting anywhere. Time for you to take a hiatus from the rat race, give up all your stupid goals and dreams, sit idle for a while, observe the rest of the rats and enjoy the comedy that is life. Americans are smart, well educated, and completely capable of making a living outside of the states where it's not so fucking expensive and you can take life slow. I suggest finding a 2nd world with an economy based on tourism, find some kind of liveaboard and just sail for a while. Give up all your professional skills and work on all those idle life skills and pursuits.

If you're fighting the tide, go with the flow. Br0.