girl quits job on dry erase board = BOSS OWNED

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

agreed. Way to too long of a joke. Although posting herself on the net was a bad idea, besides the smashability I wouldnt hire her...hell she abused her privileges and level of security...Im sure most corp companies that end up knowing about this wont hire her.

Not tryn to be a crotchedy old man just thought Id bring it out. There have been more epic ways of quiting...hell even when my mom quit her job with Neilson way back she filled her bosses office with "I quit" Ballons all the way to the ceiling hahaha I think thats pretty good.

I doubt she was offended by the comment, but more for being objectified and not taken seriously.

I'm sure some raging feminist will offer her a job somewhere.

Everybody is objectified to the opposite sex. It doesn't mean that you're not taken seriously.

Like she doesn't gossip with other bitches about dudes she thinks is hot. Come on.

If she wasn't taken seriously, she would have already been fired.

She wasn't even sexually harassed, she just happened to overhear that dude thought she was hot.

She's just some self righteous attention whore who's trying (and succeeding) in getting attention.

And I seriously hope it backfires on her and she ends up taking peoples orders at IHOP.

HAhahaha, I love it when you neg some one for whatever and then in a matter of minutes you get return negs with screams of "YOU'RE A FUCKING FAGGOT!!!"

Johnie Dizoe bing the latest cab off that rank.

some one pass johnie the kleenex please....hahaha, NEGS, IT'S A MATTER OF PRINCIPAL, Y'ALL!!!!!

Sensitive little kittens <3!

HAhahaha, I love it when you neg some one for whatever and then in a matter of minutes you get return negs with screams of "YOU'RE A FUCKING FAGGOT!!!"

Johnie Dizoe bing the latest cab off that rank.

some one pass johnie the kleenex please....hahaha, NEGS, IT'S A MATTER OF PRINCIPAL, Y'ALL!!!!!

Sensitive little kittens <3!

Actually all i said was "fake or not, you're still a faggot."

In responce to you negging me with some gay faggotry before YOU even knew that this story was fake.

And it wasn't within minutes, cause I logged on well after you negged me.

Apparently the butthurt, sensitive little kitten is you.

You mad?

men are funny. arguing about this shit.

and then the debates about objectification, as though men have any clue what that kind of intimidation is really like.

it's damn near perfect, but she spelled it assistant's with an apostrophe.

still funny.