Justin Bieber's 3-D BIO-Pic

earl broclo ESQ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I think he'll probably go down the Vanilla Ice kind of way.

Vanilla_Ice_Cool_as_Ice.jpg

If you can only masturbate to one movie this year, make it this one. It's so good.

The best is how he pulls into some shitty small town (like most of you live in) with only the clothes on his back and a crotch rocket.

He stays for a few days and goes through at least 12 different outfits, it's that mystery that makes you so horny.

yep yep

What I want to know is.....what the FUCK has this little shitbag been through that makes his life worthy of a bio flick?! Seriously, you were born in 1994 or some shit. Unless you grew up in some kind of eastern Europe warzone or your mother was a prostitute your whole life or you started out like Stephen Hawking in present day, then what the fuck is going to make people want to watch a flick about your life?

lmao! yeah but this kid has no soul in him, he's gonna go down in flames fueled by drugs and people who dont give a shit about him. i wouldn't trade my life for this kids anyday. would you?

i would, then go to an insanely prestigious ivy league college practically for free because i'm some celebrity and that would be nothing but good publicity, for myself and the school.

i'd then find some job that's more profound than being a professional puppet...

how you gonna make a biopic about a young boy who hasn't even gotten his first period yet?

so im not the only one.YESSSSSS.

i dont know who this kid is and dont feel like looking him up.can someone give me a brief summary as to why everyone thinks he's a no talented closeted homosexual.

and no i havent read this thread..yet.

So I don't know how "old news" this is, but I'm starting sacrificial prayer for a meteor to hit this planet.

Justin Bieber to star in big screen 3-D Bio Pic.

by Mandi Bierly

Justin Bieber film will hit theaters in time for Valentine’s Day 2011, Paramount confirms to EW. It won’t just be a concert film; it’ll tell Bieber’s life story. Bieber is set to produce the biopic, along with his manager Scooter Braun, Island Def Jam chairman L.A. Reid, and Usher. “When the idea for a movie first came to us, we knew immediately this was our chance to give something very special back to the all fans who have been a huge source of inspiration and support throughout my entire career thus far. They simply make my dreams come true everyday,” the 16-year-old Bieber says in a statement. “I cannot wait to share all the great experiences I’ve had over the last few years with them.”

There's more on the link if you want to read it. FUCK THIS KID! Seriously, with all this political mumbo jumbo going on with Mexican immigrants --why can't we do something about the fucking Canadian ones! Can we please get rid of this fucking lesbian trophy dog?

64p83n.jpg