Dude walks the amazon in 28 months

viperface

i'm not gonna hate on this shit for even a second.

i have always had a lot of admiration, and a little jealousy, for people who are able to set out and accomplish this type of walkabout shit.

the antarctic and north pole treks are usually the ones that impress me the most but this is pretty damn Team Awesome.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
that's fuckin' inspiring...I'm gonna do that one day, well not the amazon probaly Africa.

if you tried to walk along side the nile river you would die. even if you had 100 machine guns to kill the giant crocs snakes hippos and other extremely dangerous animals your would encounter one mosquito bite would kill your ass.

i really dont see how this dude survived 2 years with NO real food source and shelter. it seems impossible to me.

the amazon aint as deadly as the nile but im sure theres plently of shit that could kill you easily..

you really think this nigga was eatin piranhas?!? fish that would devour and remove all the flesh off the bone if you stuck your hand in the waters they lurk in?!

the fuck do i look like believing this shit

if you tried to walk along side the nile river you would die. even if you had 100 machine guns to kill the giant crocs snakes hippos and other extremely dangerous animals your would encounter one mosquito bite would kill your ass.

i really dont see how this dude survived 2 years with NO real food source and shelter. it seems impossible to me.

the amazon aint as deadly as the nile but im sure theres plently of shit that could kill you easily..

you really think this nigga was eatin piranhas?!? fish that would devour and remove all the flesh off the bone if you stuck your hand in the waters they lurk in?!

You obviously have no idea about the Amazon river nor the Nile River.

Please STFU and go back to your Mansion and Bentley day dreams, the adults are talking.

You are sorely mistaken, parts of the amazon have yet to be explored and on top of that there are plants there that could kill you. ..