Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Manute Bol

OLD PICTURES

i used to collect pictures i found in alleys/abandoned warehouses etc etc.

pretty sure theve been lost amidst life's constant shuffle tho, i liked having them.

OneHourPhoto-3-big.jpg

Post up what ever, I have a folder of pics I scanned but it's not letting me upload anymore for some reason.

Halfassthreadoner

needs moar antique photos

dude.

i prop you for sharing but, this is bound to have disastrous repercussions, these ch0 bastards are gonna hack em up!

*edit omg andy from mayberry! lawls

see its starting already

dude.

i prop you for sharing but, this is bound to have disastrous repercussions, these ch0 bastards are gonna hack em up!

naw manutes safe. besides, old photos are kool, specially when theres a tie to the person.

• Like 1

wow that first pic is too legit to quit.

props.

i wish i had access to that stuff but, its in the family vault. my grandmother has them in her cold brittle clutches.

imma track down an old b&w photo a good homie had blown up into a poster that hangs on his wall, super dope.

he lives in a house adjacent to another, on a huge blueberry field/farm. the woman who owns and runs the whole property and buisness has a long term partner/boyfriend whos known my homie for4/5 years. guess back in the day he started out as a rodie for the gratefull dead and from there went on to all kinds of crazy shit in the industry. all kinds of hendrix stories, among others, and was actually how he ended up on the west coast due to the fact he(jimi hen) was from seattle.

the crazy kool Time/Life quality flick imma post upon delivery is of dennis hopper and the blueberry man standing in front of a shoppers drug mart(large chain of canadian pharmacy's) on robson street in vancouver with hopper in jeans and a cowboy sporting a really great smile looking at the blueberry dude leaning against the shoppers glass.

really cool, one of those great photos that was really able to capture the era, time and vibe that was going on back then.

Wow that short essay is almost as good as an actual photo

Yea, you should hit tab before those paragraphs.

lol

finger-2.jpg

I think I'll be "safe" ha, notice the only person that had anything negative to say was the faggot with tampons. It's hard not to appreciate old photos, like you really have to suck to not appreciate the history and film developed in the early 1900's, no matter what its of.

1567pyb.jpg

I think I'll be "safe" ha, notice the only person that had anything negative to say was the faggot with tampons. It's hard not to appreciate old photos, like you really have to suck to not appreciate the history and film developed in the early 1900's, no matter what its of.

1567pyb.jpg

You're right of course - Unless the picture happens to be of a bunch of sepia-toned arse bandits lol.

Nah, I'm outta line - Genuine apology for sayin a bad thing about yer grandad.

Oh and before anyone says anything about untitled, let me point out that these are personal pictures, not taken off some blog, all for you cool 0 heads.

2d4d3o.jpg

wow that first pic is too legit to quit.

props.

i wish i had access to that stuff but, its in the family vault. my grandmother has them in her cold brittle clutches.

thnx br0

All my grandparents but one are gone now, s'how I got my hands on the pictures. I'm going to scan more later. :cool:

• Like 1

1567pyb.jpg

old timey goon squad!

I always thought you were black :confused:

Had a flick of Mum + Uncle (RIP) on this comp... Looking looking...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now