Eating Meat Again aka i'm never gonna hear the end of this from swamp

Knee Grow Please

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you were vegitarian/vegan and you don't eat salad? thats probably one of the reasons it costs you so much to maintain your diet. you have to diversify. lentils, rice and beans and alot of greens. to each there own i was just sayin you can eat pretty cheap on a vegitarian diet if you know what to cook. i just eat shitty unhealthy food though so what do i know.

you sound like the worst veggie ever. Meat, chicken and fish are far more expensive. unless you eat garbage burgers from burger king or something like that. you dont need to shop at whole foods to be veg.

cooking good veg food is cheap as shit and super healthy too. lentils, rice, spinach, yams make an excellent veggie patty.

vermicelli soups, stirfrys, soups, so much shit that costs nothing. and grow a garden its so retard friendly anyone can do it. dig a hole, put seeds in, water. pick food. you can rack seeds even high grade organic ones.

im not anti meat, i could give a fuck, but you suck at being veg.

So, KGP.

You're honestly gonna' try and tell us a chain grocery store doesn't have more to offer you than lentils and rice? You sound worse than the pickiest political vegans I have encountered who will only eat raw vegetables that fell off a plant naturally so as to not cause pain to the plant by taking its fruits by force. You eaten any meat yet? I know that supermarket has meat. Whole foods is corny and the only organic food worth buying is free range meat. The rest is just a ploy to make you think you are spending extra money on better quality...which you ain't.

How do you not know how to eat?

• 2 weeks later...
...instead of spending $20 on enough food for a day at whole foods everyday. anyway, here's the question...how do people start eating meat again?

Rack the shit outta Whole Foods

Their security is solely dependent on karma, its a fucking joke.

I stopped eating flesh on a whim in '96 & starting eating it again while locked up a couple years ago.. Both done "cold turkey", if you will.

Being a vegetarian was easy as fuck & eating meat is even easier.

Its basically all in your mind, pretty much like everything else in life.

Not to best site to get advice on being a vegetarian.

I would stay away from Fast food anyway. Especially McD's, Burger king, Wendys, KFC and places like that. That is really not good to eat. But then you rule out your reason for eating "Cheap" Food.

You get what you pay for.

I would keep doing what your doing. Just don't shop at Whole Foods. That place is expensive. Try Trader Joes they have a bunch of good organic foods and they are priced really well too.