Eating Meat Again aka i'm never gonna hear the end of this from swamp

Knee Grow Please

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

swamp didn't know shit. he comes up with his own realities and goes off on them. i was with my ex for 3-4 years. i went vegetarian cuz she said if i stopped eating meat, she wouldn't bitch at me for smoking so many cigarettes.

LOLWUT? So I don't know what I'm talking about by saying your girl made you go vegan, but you did it so she'd stop bitching about you smoking cigarettes? That's making you br0, eve if you only did it to shut her the fuck up.

I've done plenty of thigns to make my ex's shut the fuck up (none as bad as going vegan), but at the end of the day I still realize they really MADE me do it. Compromise isn't compromise when it's forced upon you

Either way, I'm happy that you've made this choice. I'd like to buy you your first meal involving meat (no homo), and I mean that...yodel at me. We need to have a life discussion anyways, ya boy is hurtin these days, especially after last night (again, no homo, just to be safe).

I find it funny that dude was vegan and vegetarian and doesn't eat salads. what do vegetarians that don't eat vegetables eat?? doritos?

I briefly dated a vegetarian once who didn't like fruits or vegetables. She ate copious amounts of breakfast foods: cereal, pancakes, waffles, bagels, etc etc.

I used to try and shove Baconators in her face while we were watching TV, it made me laugh

i'm super sensitive to just the juice from meat. it makes me violently ill pissing out of my ass and blowing bile out of every hole in my face

that's because it's not fucking natural to be a vegan. it's wrong, like two boys fucking.

suffer and learn from it. get your immune system back up to where you can stomach real food - and double cheeseburgers (which are more soy than burger Im pretty sure, so to be on the safe side fuck em, eat steak everyday)

i'd feel bad for ya, but I'm pretty sure you did this to impress some chick. so I hope you piss out your ass until you become the spokesperson against vegan ism. tough love.

fish, then chicken, then bacon, then homemade hamburgers, then steak. slowly.

most def fish..

my friend is pregnant and had to start eating fish after being vegan for 4 years....she hates it but thats about all she can handle eating as far as meat.

and oddly it goes the same way going to omnivorous to vegan..... whenever i hang with them for long periods of time eating vegan my body feels like hell.. and i'm hungry all the time

I briefly dated a vegetarian once who didn't like fruits or vegetables. She ate copious amounts of breakfast foods: cereal, pancakes, waffles, bagels, etc etc.

I used to try and shove Baconators in her face while we were watching TV, it made me laugh

yeah, you would think if you are goin vegan or veggie, you would really like vegetables. But no, a lot of vegetarians are fat and pale and unhealthy from eating massive amounts of carbs and cheese.

yeah, you would think if you are goin vegan or veggie, you would really like vegetables. But no, a lot of vegetarians are fat and pale and unhealthy from eating massive amounts of carbs and cheese.

If this isn't the fucking truth, then I don't know what is. Being a vegetarian is not more healthy at all. Lean meat is FUCKING GOOD FOR YOU. Modern agrarian society including the consumption of large amounts of carbs is the reason we have so many health problems now. Heart disease, diabetes, certain cancers and shit loads of dental problems. Carbohydrates spike your insulin levels, making you have peaks and valleys in your hunger, stop fat burning, add fat, and make your mind weak. By all means though, be a diseased pansy if you want.

KGP becoming a vegetarian for the "health benefits", all the while smoking? Am I missing something?

This girl was tan and had a ridiculous body, but yeh, I can see how a diet of only breakfast foods could be unhealthy haha

And everybody, now isn't the time to mock KGP, that was what the last 4 or 5 years were for.

Now is the time to support him, and welcome him back to the normal world.

I always predicted that after him and his ex broke up he'd go back to meat (no homo), but I will give him credit that it's taken as long as it did

• Like 1

Reading this thread I have come to one conclusion...

KGP is a pussy.

Dude...eating healthy is expensive? You know veggies grow out of the ground right? So that means you can get them free. You dont have to go to gay ass Whole foods and buy all your shit. Saying you dont was to be a vegetarian cause its expensive is dumb as shit. Beans and wild rice is like the cheapest meal I have ever had, so is rice noodles and veggie broth with some Chinese cabbage.

Sounds like you never wanted to be a vegetarian in the first place.

And I am not a vegetarian or anything, but even as a part time meat eater; I know that you can make meals on the dirt poor cheap thanks to bloodfart.