Eating Meat Again aka i'm never gonna hear the end of this from swamp

Knee Grow Please

so, i've been a vegetarian for like 3, 4, 5 years now. i can't remember. i was vegan for 2. i'm spending so much fucking money eating healthy. i'm not ok with it anymore. i could eat a couple double cheeseburgers and be straight for 2 bucks instead of spending $20 on enough food for a day at whole foods everyday. anyway, here's the question...how do people start eating meat again? do you just dive right in and down 6 baconators or do you have to ease back into it? i'm super sensitive to just the juice from meat. it makes me violently ill pissing out of my ass and blowing bile out of every hole in my face. i know i'm gonna need to plan it out so i'm not all fucked up at work. how long does this last though? just the first time? a couple days? a week? help.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know shit about it but if i had to guess you could possibly eat something thats only partially meat to begin with.

like a salad with some bacon bits on it?

bacon, lettuce, and tomato sandwich?

im just guessing here. just dont start with the worst kind of super processed fast food shit.

I wouldnt just dive back into it, but I would keep it regular in your day to day diet. I see a difference though between meat and your mention of fast food. I eat healthy, I eat meat, but I dont touch fast food.

You might have a lot of trouble for a good while being that your body isnt used to it and all the hormones n what not in beef etc. So allergic reactions might come along with the return of meat.

I could never be a vegetarian. To each his own. Not bashing it I just dont think I could go without delicious meat. Even if it has to do with the inhumane aspects...this world sucks...its evil yes but nothing will stop the way they do things.

Thread is dumb.

I'm guessing (with support from swamp's comments) that you had no real conviction to begin with.

IE- Pussy whipped and/or trend chaser

IE- The worst kind of vegan

Did your girl dump you or what?

Go eat a baconator as soon as possible.

And enjoy crying out of your ass sucker.

Thread is dumb.

I'm guessing (with support from swamp's comments) that you had no real conviction to begin with.

IE- Pussy whipped and/or trend chaser

IE- The worst kind of vegan

Did your girl dump you or what?

Go eat a baconator as soon as possible.

And enjoy crying out of your ass sucker.

swamp didn't know shit. he comes up with his own realities and goes off on them. i was with my ex for 3-4 years. i went vegetarian cuz she said if i stopped eating meat, she wouldn't bitch at me for smoking so many cigarettes. after awhile i came up with my own conclusions about what i believed i.e. no cruelty towards animals, health, etc. i chose to be vegan after that. i haven't that girl in 2 years. i started being a vegetarian again about 4 or 5 months ago. that's the story.

a vegetarian diet is not a healthy diet :rolleyes:

I don't understand why people keep saying that, maybe because industrial meat farming makes meat bad for you, but other than that humans were meant to eat meat, its in our genetics, our teeth is made for it.

and plus you don't have to go to whole foods to be a vegetarian. Whole foods is a lifestyle.

fuck it

oh and meat is tasty.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=grill

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=sponsor

btw: not hating on ya or anything

Stew Leonards is the shit! Super cheap for local veggies, It's like $1.60 for a huge thing of romaine that lasts me a week, and I eating salads for lunch and with dinner. How about their raviolli's those things are off the meter. Pick up mad fruit over there too, I hitup BJ's and get the 55 packet Oatmeal, and Bananas for breakfast... Lunch everyday, salad, salad salad. I got to a local butcher and get like Boneless chicken breasts for like 1.69 a pound, and it's good meat, way better than half these supermarkets. I'm big on the ground turkey and ground chicken too, buy bulk, get a food saver, individually package them shits into portions, boom. I don't eat any fish, but my boy does nothing but fish. He brings home crazy fish on the regular, so if you are into that, start fishing homey. Having a garden, if you can do it, is a good idea too, I'm getting crazy tomatos right now and peppers etc. I probably spend 20-30 bills a week to eat, sometimes less... If you do pasta, every store now a days does $1 boxes and jar sauce if you fuck with that shit... I like to get it in with my own sauces and just freeze it into individual packages.

I find it funny that dude was vegan and vegetarian and doesn't eat salads. what do vegetarians that don't eat vegetables eat?? doritos?

Uh...soy, eggs, cheese, yogurt, nuts, fruit, rice, bread, vegetables prepared various ways. You know, there's not many options.