med mj card holders , i has question!

knotsone

ok i been mad stressed out lately and from time to time i take xanax but dont really like to because i got a lil out of hand on them shits a while ago, thinking about getting a med card for teh herbals but i get tested on the regs at my job. will having the card be like a waiver for the drug screens at work? cant afford to lose my job and dont wanna get fired and end up bussin tables. also i dont have any of the symtoms that the clinics in the papers say the card is for how does i gets around this? oh and im in Detroit if you can recomend a clinic

Marijuana is still illegal under federal law and lacks any medical value. So even if you get a prescription you can get fired for a positive medical marijuana test. Also OUI is still an option even if you have a medical card, some states will convict you for an OUI for having smoked marijuana within the last 30 days or having any trace amounts in your system (NM for example). Considering your job I seriously doubt that you could get a waiver from them to smoke even if you had a prescription for pot.

Also what is the deal with people making drug threads recently ain't you read the rules man seriously go ask these questions on a pot forum.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I've been thinking about this life stuff man, you know, really deep shit dude. And it's like, well, you see, i just got all these problems in my life man. I just want to smoke some weed, since that is totally going to make it ok that I'm unable to provide for my kid because i spent what little money I have on weed, cuz like, my hours got cut. The thing is though, i'll just smoke some pinners man, and forget about it all lol

There was a dude (medical marijuana patient) out here in Long Beach, CA. I think he worked in the parks and recreation dept for the city. He was already employed but was up for a promotion so got tested. Turned out dude tested positive for marijuana and got fired. He's fighting it but I think the cities lawyers said while they respect his right to medicate with marijuana as a city they have the right to release from employment.

In CA, it allows you to medicate but doesent save you from the screenings.

Think about it. You have a medical marijuana card yet your in the marines or a truck driver with a class A license. You have military check ups as well as random DOT screenings. Try explaining that your a medical marijuana patient.

You're better off not smoking or getting another job.

At the very least contacting a lawyer.

I would check marijuana forums rather than this one.

i was actually gonna give you some real advice, but it looks like Pistol already covered the points i was about to make. i've been a patient in CA and OR, and as far as i know, your employer can fire you for a dirty bottle even if you have a pot script. but hey, i'm not familiar with the law in michigan.

i'd suggest you talk to a medical marijuana clinic or an acquaintance who's familiar with the medical law in your state.

also if you need to get a script and lack any real symptoms, i'd suggest faking migraines. it worked for me in oregon and there's not really any way the doctors can tell you that you don't suffer from them. just look up migraine symptoms on the google and memorize the list.

ok i been mad stressed out lately and from time to time i take xanax but dont really like to because i got a lil out of hand on them shits a while ago, thinking about getting a med card for teh herbals but i get tested on the regs at my job. will having the card be like a waiver for the drug screens at work? cant afford to lose my job and dont wanna get fired and end up bussin tables. also i dont have any of the symtoms that the clinics in the papers say the card is for how does i gets around this? oh and im in Detroit if you can recomend a clinic

get your GED and you won't need to worry about a thing

Its probably best you don't lie about what ails you to get a mmj card and it's def. not smart to discuss it online on a public forum.

I mean we all got problems that a doctor would recommend mmj for.

Headaches, insomnia, anxiety, arthritis in your ankle from an old skateboarding injury, etc.

No need to lie that's illegal and wrong.

It's called medicine Not weed bro.

A bunch of lame fucks on here the kind that go to a hydro store and ask the dude what's best for growing killer weed plants or go to the smoke shop and ask dude for the best bongs he has instead of water pipes, etc.

It's called discretion.

no, your work can fire you for being high at work or pissing dirty. corporate america doesn't care about you.

and seriously, this must be a troll thread. nobody is THIS stupid. cop ass nigga.

/closethread

/slaytroll

Also what is the deal with people making drug threads recently ain't you read the rules man seriously go ask these questions on a pot forum.

True, I'm one of the few people with a waiver allowing me to make drug threads.

Earl also decided there was another kind of thread I was the only one allowed to make, but I can't remember what...maybe random drunk ones?