med mj card holders , i has question!

knotsone

ok i been mad stressed out lately and from time to time i take xanax but dont really like to because i got a lil out of hand on them shits a while ago, thinking about getting a med card for teh herbals but i get tested on the regs at my job. will having the card be like a waiver for the drug screens at work? cant afford to lose my job and dont wanna get fired and end up bussin tables. also i dont have any of the symtoms that the clinics in the papers say the card is for how does i gets around this? oh and im in Detroit if you can recomend a clinic

• Like 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
JOBS DONT HAVE TO KEEP YOU EMPLOYED BECAUSE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU NEED SMOKE WEED RETARD.

suck a dick!.... i know that. thats why i asked the question to other people that have a card, for the record i dont smoke now, havent in about 4 years, just dont like the way that the xanax i get prescibed makes me feel when weed used to ease the same sympoms better.

UH OHHHH I SEE TAMPONS IN YOUR FUTURE...

MAYBE YOU CAN SMOKE EM OFF PUSSY.

NO ONE NEEDS TO OR GIVES A FUCK TO HEAR YOU BITCH ABOUT SOME B.S. CAUSE YOU WANNA SMOKE, NERD.

:rolleyes: why are your feelings all hurt because i want to smoke? why do you care anyway? go get some pussy and lay off the oontz pipe! interweb toughguys = pussies in real life, your see through kid!

:rolleyes: why are your feelings all hurt because i want to smoke? why do you care anyway? go get some pussy and lay off the oontz pipe! interweb toughguys = pussies in real life, your see through kid!

HAHAH GOT ME!

YOURE THE FUCKIN MORON WHO MADE A MEDI CARD THREAD, WHEN THERES ONE ON THE FRONT PAGE.

COCKS IN YOUR MOUTH HOMIE....

I MEAN, BALLS IN YOUR COURT PUSSY.

he's not gonna get a card.

because even the doctor will laugh in his face when he goes in and says

"doc i can't stop thinking"

what can't you stop thinking about dude?

a girl?

no bitch! lol just alot of stress at work lately and bills and trying to make sure my kids have what they need while my hours get cut, life stuff man.

HAHAH GOT ME!

YOURE THE FUCKIN MORON WHO MADE A MEDI CARD THREAD, WHEN THERES ONE ON THE FRONT PAGE.

COCKS IN YOUR MOUTH HOMIE....

I MEAN, BALLS IN YOUR COURT PUSSY.

no shit i know there is another thread ...... checked it . didnt answer my question,

why dont you ask your job instead of risking it?

also, theres plenmty of reason you can get a medcard

like trouble sleeping, or migraine headaches etc..

thank you..... all of the stuff ive seen advertised here doesnt say that it just says chronic pain, cancer hiv, colitis.....etc.

didn't your drug test show up positive for benzos when you were taking xanax? tell them the truth and if it's a problem you can always stop.

yea but i have a presciption for them so i just have to bring them to the clinic when i have to drop, or give them my dr's number

All the problems you listed are pretty much what happens when YOU BECOME AN ADULT. Thats what life is. Sometimes it sucks sometimes it doesn't. Living in Detroit it would probably be the latter..

^^Wouldnt you have a script for the weed too?

And just because you don't have the necessary symptoms, doesn't mean you can't make them up.

I'm in NO pain at all, but still get 126 norcos every 21 days. Make some shit up, say youre blind.