11:11

Cool_Hand

I see this time so often, does anyone else?

Im not into numerology or anything like that, but i have read that if you see numbers like this often you are due for change. I will see 11:11 everyday sort of by accident, maybe for a week or so...then even if I wanted to or consciously tried to I could see it.

This thread may have to relevance to any of you but I know a couple people personally who go through the same thing as me.

I guess the one thing is that when I do see it I start to think of change and positive change at that, and it seems to work.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not into numerology or anything like that, but i have read that if you see numbers like this often you are due for change. I will see 11:11 everyday sort of by accident, maybe for a week or so...then even if I wanted to or consciously tried to I could see it.

This thread may have to relevance to any of you but I know a couple people personally who go through the same thing as me.

I guess the one thing is that when I do see it I start to think of change and positive change at that, and it seems to work.

Are you serious? I believed in this shit, then I went into 3rd grade. :rolleyes:

troll?

anyways, i always catch 4:20 when I rarely look at the time. even on broken clocks.

Please go back to your bc4x4 forum and never come back to 12oz.

• Like 1