BEST DAY EVER!!!

boost™

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i enjoy some good nugs, but could care less about it's name, origin or thc content or whatthefuckeveeerr... if it tastes good and gets me lifted, werd...

and i can appreciate a good roll of tape.. shit's usefull as hell, especially to tape the mouth shut of some idiot get'n all super smart about how great his herb is..

good thread. would read again..

• Like 1

I wish i had some pictures of my dad's old workshop. It was probably a 6' x 10' room, with literally every inch of the walls, from floor to ceiling, covered in hooks or shelves holding tools/tape/nails, screws, bolts, nuts of every shape and size/knives/etc. Then there was a huge chest of drawers as well as an open closet that was probably an added 16 sq feet or so that was filled with paint, other tools, etc. There was also a nazi dagger in there that my grandpa yoinked off some kraut in WWII.

Now days at his new place, it's all in the garage, and hidden more in cabinets and drawers instead of hanging out on the walls looking manly.

What the fuck no hate???? i got shat on for a similar thread but the gods must be to hung over to mega-neg you ...

nice nugs

negged for whining.

i've been involved in the medical marijuana industry for years, but if i want to talk shop i'll talk to some growers not antagonistic peoples on an internet forum.

my tape stash is pretty conventional: duct, scotch, masking, various colored electrical, plumber tape, and probably some packing tape.