BEST DAY EVER!!!

boost™

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Yes, thank you CLICK-CLACK.

Dudes trying to sound all scientriffic and schooled on growing a fucking plant and smoking it.

Seriously, put a seed in the ground, grow a tree, chop it up, smoke it, watch Pink Floyd the Wall, eat junk food, listen to Kyuss. Anyone who spends more time and effort to get dull over and above that is misdirecting their time and effort.

Personally I don't smoke but I have nothing against anyone else punching jars or screwing a lungy in to their head. But so so fucking hate listening to fools big note themselves tying to talk about it as if it's stem cell research or quantum mechanics.

Get high, shut up.

i do hate newbie stoners. cosign.

but i do like the fact that weed is becoming a legitimate business venture. money for nothing. thats whats up.

i've seen a few threads about trees get pulled but this one lives on?

i agree, people that go on and on about stupid 'weed talk' are annoying as fuck, but i do find it interesting seeing what other oonzer's are smoking.

medical marijuana is mainstream in the Bay Area and i think a LOT of folks would change their minds on the subject if they ever got see one of the dispensaries up close.

i hate the hippie motherfucker(s) that runs this joint but here's a video of a dispensary in Oakland:

http://www.youtube.com/user/HarborsideHealth

(watch the main video on the channel home page)

IMO, tree-snobs are similar to wine-snobs. they take their shit seriously...

there are a few folks on 12oz that live in medical states so i'd like to see this thread live on...including the tape.

Did you know Scotch Tape was released on this very day, 80 years ago?

1930: 3M begins marketing the first waterproof, transparent, pressure-sensitive tape after employee Richard Drew figures out how to coat strips of cellophane with adhesive.

Initially sold by the St. Paul, Minnesota, company as a moisture-proof seal for bakers, grocers and meatpackers, the product quickly got repurposed during the Depression by money-strapped consumers who used the tape as a cheap home-repair tool.

“Cellophane Tape” picked up the “Scotch” tag, according to legend, when a St. Paul car dealer became annoyed because the cellulose ribbons originally only had adhesive on the borders. Slagging 3M for being stingy, he invoked Scotland’s penny-pinching reputation and dubbed the product “Scotch tape.”

The name stuck.

In 1939, 3M introduced its so-called “snail” dispenser, which remains in use today. Less durable was the company’s kilt-wearing mascot “Scotty McTape.” Introduced in 1944, the logo became a fixture in the ’50s, when Scotch tape, heavily advertised on TV, dominated its market sector so thoroughly that it became a brand name on par with Kleenex and Coke.

3M had rolled out so many variations of the basic product by 1978 that Saturday Night Live spoofed the product with a skit about a store that sells nothing but Scotch tape.

Outside the pop-culture realm, the tape attached itself to scientific research. Russian experimenters demonstrated in 1953 that if they peeled a roll of Scotch tape in a vacuum, the resulting triboluminescence produced X-rays.

American scientists proved in 2008 that the tape’s tribuliminescent radiation was strong enough to leave an X-ray image of a finger on photographic paper.

Highbrow recognition came in 2004 when New York’s Museum of Modern Art exhibited Scotch tape as one of its “indispensable masterpieces of design.”

Sales show no sign of winding down. 3M reports that enough tape is sold annually to circle the globe 165 times.

Read More http://www.wired.com/thisdayintech/2010/09/0908scotch-tape-marketed-3m/#ixzz0yx6qDS3v

i do hate newbie stoners. cosign.

but i do like the fact that weed is becoming a legitimate business venture. money for nothing. thats whats up.

Long Cool story BrO short

My Cousins dad is rich. His dad just gave him 500k$ to open his own warehouse to grow in colorado. JealousOner