BEST DAY EVER!!!

boost™

A tape thread would be boring as hell and get filled up with retarded pictures of tapeworms or something.

Also posting pictures of the weed you get is stupid, people treat those flicks like they're pictures of girls they've smashed. I get bomb weed when I want it, I smoke it, then I babble on here (or to friends) and eat fried food. I leave it at that.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

weed + tape

mail-attachment5.jpeg

June 13th, 2010

A ninety-four year old Mexican woman was apprehended at the Morley Border entry point last week. This particular point of entry is for pedestrians only. The photo shows the packages of marijuana taped to her waste and both legs. An alert Border Patrol Agent, trained to detect even slight responses in human behavior, thought this woman required further inspections. She was found to have 10.45 pounds of marijuana on her body. The street value at the border was $8,360/00.

I thoroughly enjoy weed and thoroughly hate any weed conversations that go beyond, "do you want to smoke some weed? sure? alright, lets smoke some weed." or "this weed is good." The moment it starts getting into the weed snob bullshit, i lose interest and zone the fuck out. Am i still going to smoke with these weed snobs? sure, especially if it's their weed, but i really don't care to hear the details of how you spent 2 and a half hours in the dispensary talking about how good the new Flying Lotus album is with some wannabe hippy while browsing through their weed and deciding if you want Mississippi Marshmallow Megachrome or Granddaddy Lazersword Bubble Cheese, or some other bullshit that means nothing to me.

well if you knew anything about medicinal marijuana, you would know that the leaves are just as potent as the bud itself....i hate uninformed critics

somebody told you some bullshit.

yes, leaves do have medicinal value, BUT, the fact of the matter is leaves are more harsh to smoke than buds and increase the likelihood of coughing. some medical marijuana patients are in enough pain, they dont need to be coughing up a storm because some grower was too lazy/cheap to have his buds trimmed well. all the leafy matter should be trimmed off and use for hash or tincture.

i grew for years and was on the steering committee for one of the largest mmj organizations on the west coast. i know medical marijuana very well. anything but an uninformed critic.

Post up your stash dudes!!!

[ATTACH]143344.vB[/ATTACH]

Chupacabra, you're right; it's not worth skimping on shitty tape. If you like the black duct, you should pick up a roll of gaff. You have to be careful though-- there's a wide range of quality to them, and when you're looking at 15 to 30 bucks a roll, you don't want to get burned.

TapeRoll.jpg.f4852c71f90107705a5d7a7ff3cfcedc.jpg

• Like 2

I disagree... elatoplast is a very good tape, but butyl tape is the stickiest tape ever.

[ATTACH]143343[/ATTACH]

I get the shit imported from overseas.

Ok, now that's just getting ridiculous, look at that shit.

What do they use that for, repairing geotectonic fault lines?

Yeah, i like gaff tape too. The sheen on the black duct tape kinda pisses me off if it's used anywhere i can see it, and it's a huge bonus that gaff tape tends to peel off a hell of a lot easier than duct tape. Leave a piece of duct tape down for more than a day in a warm to hot environment, and you're going to have to deal with that terrible gum-type stickiness it leaves, which can be a royal pain in the ass to get off.

I can't carry all that around with me all the time, though, so when I finish off one of the mini rolls of gaff, I'll usually save the cardboard tube and make a new mini-roll of some other kind of tape. Then I can still have a little bit of everything, but in a more convenient package.

[ATTACH]143345.vB[/ATTACH]

L-R, winding: White gaff, ultra-flat black paper tape, 3-M foam double stick, clear double stick (veeeeery sticky), black gaff, yellow gaff.

1728840653_MiniRoll.jpg.94ccabe717317c32e2ef8dd61b26a7a5.jpg

MACtac-UGlue-Professional-Adhesive.jpg

any thoughts on this?

i hate when AS SEEN ON TV makes a product that i actually want to grab.

Not bad. It's a slightly less sticky version of the butyl tape I posted, and I actually use it a lot when the other shit is going to be too permanent. I'm not sure if this is the same brand, but it looks very similar to the stuff I get at the Set Shop (on 18th st).

I need to get me some of that Orco tape-- that sounds awesome. Not to mention that $500 shit... holler if you're ever able to save the last few feet of one of those!