Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KILZ FILLZ

fuck hybrid parking only.

im not obese but i am lazy

edit- actually i take that shit back! im not lazy.... im always either hiking or at the beach....gym.....breaking my back at work . fuck, i guess i just get pissed when people get privilege for no damn reason? makin threads all fuddy duddy mcillicutty.

who wants to park at the back of the lot when they could park at the door?

PPSSHHHH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I usually try and park where there will be spaces empty to either side of my shit so I don't get door dinged by some fat ass who parked too close

south_park_smug.jpg

I had a hybrid loaner the other day when i took my truck in for service. I rat-fucked the shit out of that cocksucker. I fucking hate these cars, and the people who drive them.

im with you boats.we should get rid of handicapped parking too.i mean those niggas get to use those motorized scooters and shit.we should atleast be able to park in the front spots.i mean its only fair.what distance you walk to get to the store you more than make up for in being allowed to ride around in those kick ass scooters.its not fair.

parking spots in general is not fair.why the fuck cant i park on the sidewalk?yall niggas got legs,walk around it.i got places to go and i dont have time to waste spending half my afternoon trying to remember where the fuck i parked/thats bullshit.

FUCK THE WORLD.

4 wheel drive, non hybrid vehicle, and I averaged over 34MPG driving from Denver to Boston a month or so back. Suck it, you faggots in your hybrid cars that can't even go fast. I may get slightly worse mileage than you, but at least my car looks good and has the ability to go over 85 easily.

fuck that shit. if i ever see one of those signs i vow to piss on it, after i park my audi there.

flicks for proof...hopefully it's not only a california thing.

No it's just a pussy thing.

I usually try and park where there will be spaces empty to either side of my shit so I don't get door dinged by some fat ass who parked too close

for reals, parking lots have a higher percentage of women drivers so i keep a distance.

Is this for reals?Im all for trying to pollute less,but preferential paking spots for these yuppies over me cuz i got a hoopty??Funk Dat!!

I do think it's BS that most places are trying to throw out the "eco-friendly" angle by throwing up a few parking spots out front, if they really wanted to be eco-friendly they would take away the front row of parking spaces and put in bike racks. Probably my favorite thing about Amsterdam is all the parking garages just for bikes! So trippy to see, especially considering the bikes are mostly all the same color. Imagine forgetting what floor you parked on when everything looks the same?

Back on topic, I would drive a hybrid.

Lots of car manufacturers are bringing out hybrids and not all are hideous to look at like the Prius (which is the ugliest car ever made). I'm feeling this Audi and the Tesla Roadster...

audi-q7-hybrid-01-11-07.jpg

Tesla($125k-almost 300 hp)

tesla1-thumb.jpg

http://www.teslamotors.com/