fuck hybrid parking only.

KILZ FILLZ

needing some more space to get your child into the car (I am talking under 4 year olds) is needed, have you seen babies carseats/buggies, those things take up fucking space even if you buy the smallest one you can.

Strapping some of those seats into a car can be annoying as hell especially if you can only open your car door up by about 5 inches cos some fuckwit has parked right next to you.

It has fuck all to do with maturity or strength it is about needing some space to put a babies car seat in safely.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so I yelled into the car "What are you trying to get, get your husband's ass kicked?"

One of my absolute favorite things to say to loud mouth cunts. Either that, or (to their husband/boyfriend) "You better put this bitch on a leash"

This jackass actually says to me, we're outta the car by now, "Where's her fuckin wheelchair if she needs the spot so bad?"

This reminds me of a story my older sister always tells me about when I was a kid. She was 20, I was about 5, and we were going to the mall. Everyone in my family kept using my Grandpa's handicapped sticker long after he passed away (blah blah, don't bother trying to make me feel bad, there's always plenty of spaces), so on that particular day we were using it.

Anyways, long story short, this old lady rolls up on us and says "EXCUSEEEE ME, BUT YOU DON'T LOOK VERY HANDICAPPED TO ME", to which my sister replies "Not that it's ANY of your fucking business, but I have a pacemaker" :lol: :lol:

I wish I could remember the look at that bitch's face, but my sister usually describes it well enough to get me laughing

fuckin people and their need for every modern convenience

like i give two fucks about how hard it is to get a car seat into a car.

just sayin, if the kid is a real problem, don't have the shit

we have waaaaay too many people on earth as it is, so stop having babies and start drivin hybrids.

/still hoping for the end of the world.

• Like 1

People are fucking salty about this, Jesus.

I don't even like little kids, but I think the parents should get a hand with it...people saying that "they shouldn't have a kid if they can't handle it" have no idea what they're talking about...parking 20 feet closer to the door is a simple courtesy, not some mark of weakness in a parent.

• Like 1

Or maybe all you perfectly healthy normal people stop bitching about having to walk an extra few metres to the shops?

I don't care about parental parking I don't use it anymore as my son is older now (well I never did, I don't drive), but jesus, everyone moaning about it is fucked in the head, if it matters so much to you that you can't park in front of the store, then maybe try walking to the shops instead, there wont be any parking issues then.

But again , fuck hybrid parking, I can't stand hybrids, they are a fucking scam, the batteries in those cars are bad for the environment too, they are a bitch to break down.

How come every time I go to a big ass box store there are 30 Handicap spots and 30 "early mothers" spots, now hybrid spots....next it will be a dedicated row to do-gooder hybrid driving faggots. The fact that stores think that the hybrid owners cocks should be sucked as well just cause me to hate more.

Hybrids are jammed with long-life batteries. When those fucking batteries no longer hold charge, those things will end up in a landfill or they will ship them to india so kids can smash them apart and salvage the acid.

Fail anyone who gets a hybrid thinking that they are doing the world a favor and being a couple steps in front of the masses who "dont care about our earth and drive gas guzzlers". They are an intermediate band-aid to a so-called problem that is most likely natural variability (global warming), and Ive heard it said that the ocean creates most of the worlds CO2 emissions.

view_10.jpg

Fuck cars in general, fuck hybrids especially, fuck a parking lot, fuck shopping at walmart/the mall.

Also, fuck complaining about having to walk across a fucking parking lot like it's hard labor.

To someone in NYC it's clear proof of suburban/small city laziness expanding on a massive scale.

We can always spot the American tourists looking all obese and shit and mad shook without their cars.

you have an amazing public transit system but in a lot a places having a car is essential.

for the average person here, cycling isnt even a real option because of all the canyons and hills. everything is pretty spread out too.

the idea of privileged parking because someone bought a certain type of car is bullshit .

Everyone has their reasons/excuses for living in a cars only area, it's a choice just like anything else.

On the surface it seems like an easy/convenient lifestyle but obviously not convenient enough.

I just like trains bikes and shit like that personally and can't stand traffic.

I do agree that hybrid only parking is extra retarded, I personally hate hybrids and the douches who feel smug for owning one.

Those shits are no better for the environment than a compact and in most cases worse in the long run.

Just another way for people to blow extra loot on bullshit and lie to themselves pretending like they care.