fuck hybrid parking only.

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do think it's BS that most places are trying to throw out the "eco-friendly" angle by throwing up a few parking spots out front, if they really wanted to be eco-friendly they would take away the front row of parking spaces and put in bike racks. Probably my favorite thing about Amsterdam is all the parking garages just for bikes! So trippy to see, especially considering the bikes are mostly all the same color. Imagine forgetting what floor you parked on when everything looks the same?

Back on topic, I would drive a hybrid.

Lots of car manufacturers are bringing out hybrids and not all are hideous to look at like the Prius (which is the ugliest car ever made). I'm feeling this Audi and the Tesla Roadster...

audi-q7-hybrid-01-11-07.jpg

Tesla($125k-almost 300 hp)

tesla1-thumb.jpg

http://www.teslamotors.com/

handicapped parkers are normally fat people with no real handicap other than being too lazy to walk. i know mad fat families that share their handicapped tags so they can all park in the spaces. i'm sayin, i love going to the city with them bc we always have parking on the street, but it's weird when we all get out of the car young and ready to party, not handicapped, lol

On the flip side of being pissed at fat fucks taking handicapped spots because they got a pass

How bout this?

Drivin my ma to the local supermarket, she has Multiple Sclerosis, I find a handicapped spot all right awesome less pain for her. Doesn't this idiot dart in front of me while I'm turning into it in one of those faggot matchbox cars? Cussing and hollering. This jackass actually says to me, we're outta the car by now, "Where's her fuckin wheelchair if she needs the spot so bad?"

Game. Over.

Grabbed him by the shirt threw him into his faggot miata matchbox pinning my forearm against his throat. "GET THE FUCK OFF ME" Threw him into the cart return and went in to buy the fixins for Ma's delicious stew which we enjoyed that night while I got hollered by her for being a "Fuckin idiot"

Hybrid parking is bullshit, they have enough perks for having those piece of shit cars such as lower road tax and congestion exempt status.

I don't have a problem with handicap parking apart from how many of those spots they put up in the car park, I live in a small town for all the disabled spots to be taken they would all have got together for a fucking day trip to the shops.

Parking for people with small kids, I cannot gripe about that, I remember the difficulty putting a small child in the car seat in the backseat and dealing with the buggy n shit, and the way most retards park you do need some room to be able to open your door.

Also, let Hybrids park further away, let them drive more if their cars are so good for the environment, let those smug cunts ride around looking for a spot to park.

I park in these spots on purpose.

I parked in a "parking for customers with infants" spot, got out and knocked the sign over (it was just a pole cemented in a bucket).

Some lady drives up to me and starts yelling "you have some nerve, who do you think you are, blah blah blah", typical my husband hasn't banged out my frigid ass in years type of stuff.

I looked in the car and saw a guy in the front say "yeah honey you tell him!", so I yelled into the car "What are you trying to get, get your husband's ass kicked?"

She just kept on running her mouth, I spit in her face, and her husband started yelling at her "just drive away damnit!" and the car sped off.

It was one of my prouder moments.

You're seriously a fucking douche.

Hopefully one day someone beats you upside the head with a tire iron giving you a legit reason to park in the retard parking spots.

Being handicapped and getting special parking because you decided to turn your vagina into a baby factory is two very different things.

I don't care about your kids, and if you raised them properly you wouldn't have such a hard time getting them to walk through a parking lot.

. . . and if you have an infant put it in a baby carriage, if you're having trouble carrying your baby cause you're a hippie who wants to tie it up in some kind of papoose, well then you deserve to park in the back of the lot for being an asshole.

When you get over your teen angst bullshit and become a parent you will realize the convenience of having some extra shoulder room when dealing with babies in car seats and strollers.

Do you also snub old people on the bus when they get on and need a place to sit?

It's not your fault they are old so fuck them, right?