spotted lately...

wisp1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest me IS cool
Originally posted by piecethesky

I didn't think that freights were trendy until I came onto this board. Not trying to diss you guys. I just had no idea how many freights get done and how many people are into them.

yeah freights right now are extremely trendy.... If you notice as posted in other forums quality freight pieces are now a dime a dozen.... which in turn is making it harder for the real dedicated freight heads to stand out. If your really interested check the other forrums and you'll notice what I'm talking about.... sorry about ranting so much....:D

Guest Graff Jesus

I didn't think that freights were trendy until I came onto this board. Not trying to diss you guys. I just had no idea how many freights get done and how many people are into them.

so do what me and beg do and start kicking the fucking toys out of your yards.

fuck toys and most of all fuck people who've only been doing freights for 3 years or less.

Do you think that the guys that have a lot of fame from freights right now are that good? Like Eruptoe or Worm.

by the way that Pause freight is illified.

i cant speak for everybody, but in my eyes people like mber, worm, sigh

among many others, are famous because when i look at trains i see them up almost everytime i bench. this board is only entertainment. when people post fliks of 'famous' writers its just entertainment. the real test is whats running on the lines.

Guest Mr. Rack

i personally don't like any of the freights on this thread at all..

i guess im picky but i dont see how you can say quality freights are a dime a dozen?

obviously you should give people credit enough, if they are sitting in a yard. to consider that common sense can tell you what is imaginitive and up the most.

it pretty much hits you in the face when you see a dope writer. its pretty simple. he has a LOT of graffiti... and that graffiti is DOPE.

well there are lots of awesome writers out but i personally think theres a lot of uninspired mediocre shit running around.

its funny. i really like freights, but to me its almost like this.

as far as i can imagine it, freights are comparable to a day of fishing, and bombing nutty spots in the deep ass ghetto is kinda like a safari hunt.

i just remember getting into graffiti when i read a rolling stone artice about JD and JA and Set in ny.. and thinking, all this time...

those dudes probable dont have a whole lot of crazy FREIGHT stories.

of course freight trains speak to me, but almost mailing shit to people. i think if i were to have my graffiti travel, id the majority of the time like to go along with it.

actually i think im drunk.

oddly enough, i am gonna go paint freights now.

i dont have any dust tonight.

Originally posted by Graff Jesus

most of all fuck people who've only been doing freights for 3 years or less.

im not even that bold........i feel you but some ill fuckers are doing trains now cuz some cats with heart got them into em...ie.pose

that cemz and mook are particularly funky.

the funny thing about that damet is the gleams are the same color as the car.. so it looks more natural, though im not sur eit was intentional: i'll have to use that technique.

is that worm/spotr even the same car?

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by IHATEU

im not even that bold........i feel you but some ill fuckers are doing trains now cuz some cats with heart got them into em...ie.pose

there are exceptions to the rule (few as there may be). i'm talking about all these so called "freight heads" that ONLY do freights, and just started to ONLY do freights. who never put in work and did highways, city spots, or whatever.

i'm talking about the self professed "train guys" that i seem to run into more every time i set foot in a spot. i like trains as much as the next dude, but most of the people i meet these days make me sick to my fucking stomach.

Archived