So Im Sitting in Atlanta..

Spitfire15

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Find your nearest auto parts and accessories store, purchase 3 - 4 pints of 10w30. Poor over head. Drive to nearest hood carefully not removing any possible rental car badges/barcodes on windsheilds etc etc etc.

Pull up front to the first house with a deck and/or steps/stoop with no less than 7 large african american men drinking 40's and smoking blunts. Tell the biggest dude there "Jeezy sent you"

And everything will be ok.

Find your nearest auto parts and accessories store, purchase 3 - 4 pints of 10w30. Poor over head. Drive to nearest hood carefully not removing any possible rental car badges/barcodes on windsheilds etc etc etc.

Pull up front to the first house with a deck and/or steps/stoop with no less than 7 large african american men drinking 40's and smoking blunts. Tell the biggest dude there "Jeezy sent you"

And everything will be ok.

When do you start being funny?

And yeah, I was in 5 points. Brutal pizza, I highly recommend it.

But to continue from the other thread(?), the aquarium is def on the to-do list. And the coke factory is something too. Next up is camping in the smokey mountains. Roadtrip 2k10.

St. Louis Greyhound station. Security check point and pat down. Ditched my blade in the bathroom trash can. 2 HEAVY fuckin' bags. They wont let me on the bus because it's full. I yell and get mad at everybody. Sit down with my HEAVY fuckin' bags and get surrounded by let me hold a dollar ass niggas eyes on my bags like if I gotta chase after one motherfucker I leave one behind. Blade in the trash. Security walks by and smirks. Blade in the trash. Fuck St. Louis.

Didn't feel like a good idea at the time though! Riding that motherfucker all the way from West Virginia to California with security looking at me like give us an excuse to delay your sleepy ass even longer. I was in no shape to play gladiator but I kept my shit.

When do you start being funny?

And yeah, I was in 5 points. Brutal pizza, I highly recommend it.

But to continue from the other thread(?), the aquarium is def on the to-do list. And the coke factory is something too. Next up is camping in the smokey mountains. Roadtrip 2k10.

hit up elmyr in lil 5 for the banging burritos and cheap booze, the earl in east atlanta on sundays for dunch

with live blue grass good food and more cheap booze. stone mountain for the laser show is rad too.

ive only been to the airport. lots of honeys

that's cause atlanta breeds teh fine wimenz;)