Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Spitfire15

So Im Sitting in Atlanta..

And I guess I picked the dirtiest part because there are fucking crusties everywhere, and I do not know why. What else is there to do around here other than avoid the dark parts of town?

PS. This pizza is pretty good though, so it makes up for the fact.

Pig-Pen.gif

230087d648d2__1253619892000.jpg

caught that at the beginning of the summer.

never saw more crusties out side of portland in one spot other then in this moment.

this corner stunk like absolute shit so bad i couldnt stand there long enough to try to get all of them in the pic.

peach street...under ground mall

that was cool when i was there....

15 years ago..

Find your nearest auto parts and accessories store, purchase 3 - 4 pints of 10w30. Poor over head. Drive to nearest hood carefully not removing any possible rental car badges/barcodes on windsheilds etc etc etc.

Pull up front to the first house with a deck and/or steps/stoop with no less than 7 large african american men drinking 40's and smoking blunts. Tell the biggest dude there "Jeezy sent you"

And everything will be ok.

Find your nearest auto parts and accessories store, purchase 3 - 4 pints of 10w30. Poor over head. Drive to nearest hood carefully not removing any possible rental car badges/barcodes on windsheilds etc etc etc.

Pull up front to the first house with a deck and/or steps/stoop with no less than 7 large african american men drinking 40's and smoking blunts. Tell the biggest dude there "Jeezy sent you"

And everything will be ok.

When do you start being funny?

And yeah, I was in 5 points. Brutal pizza, I highly recommend it.

But to continue from the other thread(?), the aquarium is def on the to-do list. And the coke factory is something too. Next up is camping in the smokey mountains. Roadtrip 2k10.

I stayed in a hotel in College Park once... and walked around Downtown... that's all I have to add.

Atlanta has these nasty Chinese buffet-style restaurants. Food in the evening that looks like its been sitting out there since the morning.

St. Louis Greyhound station. Security check point and pat down. Ditched my blade in the bathroom trash can. 2 HEAVY fuckin' bags. They wont let me on the bus because it's full. I yell and get mad at everybody. Sit down with my HEAVY fuckin' bags and get surrounded by let me hold a dollar ass niggas eyes on my bags like if I gotta chase after one motherfucker I leave one behind. Blade in the trash. Security walks by and smirks. Blade in the trash. Fuck St. Louis.

YOKE A NIGGA OUT INSTANTLY TO LET EM KNOW YOURE SERIOUS.

GREYHOUND STATIONS ARE GLADIATOR RULES MY DUDE.

Didn't feel like a good idea at the time though! Riding that motherfucker all the way from West Virginia to California with security looking at me like give us an excuse to delay your sleepy ass even longer. I was in no shape to play gladiator but I kept my shit.

When do you start being funny?

And yeah, I was in 5 points. Brutal pizza, I highly recommend it.

But to continue from the other thread(?), the aquarium is def on the to-do list. And the coke factory is something too. Next up is camping in the smokey mountains. Roadtrip 2k10.

hit up elmyr in lil 5 for the banging burritos and cheap booze, the earl in east atlanta on sundays for dunch

with live blue grass good food and more cheap booze. stone mountain for the laser show is rad too.

ive only been to the airport. lots of honeys

that's cause atlanta breeds teh fine wimenz;)

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now