fucked up pics you took super awesome thread

somedude

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

earlier this year as I walked out the office for lunch......... the story is that du went to the adjacent condo/apt building and asked to see the penthouse and was denied. Then went to the one on the left and asked to see the top floor suite, they showed him an apt on the 23rd floor and he headed streight for the balcony...

1-6.jpg

geez.jpg

tried to hustlem off to the local post....... didn't happen............

• Like 2

this ones been a crew classic for a few years now. wanted to get the guy smoking rock in front of the graff so i crept up n shit then all of a sudden wirey as fuck and strung right the fuck out dude on the right crack struts straight over and peels his sweater off revealing his "CRIMINAL 00" shirt and the all appropriate middle finger salute. shit was epic comedy at its best.

16740_1132580808620_1650292302_348477_4692984_n.jpg

Oh hastings...

first, dude got hit by a bus coming home with his groceries, actually kinda bummed me out, I saw him almost every morning. He did not make it.

SSPX2533.jpg

(this shot is less than 10 seconds after the impact, the people in the street ran to him, I could see the blood pool around him getting bigger and bigger)

SSPX0166.jpg

(shot of the same bus accident, only higher up in a building)

840A1563.jpg

shitty pick of a grand am with the back window smashed in from a fallen light pole, whole passenger side was TOAST.

SSPX2854.jpg

black escalade rolled up to the corner on st.patties day, window opens and a dude pops his head out and barfs all down the side of his boys truck. The back window sticker says "GOT JESUS?" my boy rolled up on them with his phone all like "do it again so i can take a flick dude!"

SSPX2885.jpg

these dudes were only smoking a blunt, too bad the dude they bought their bag from was on the Michigan's most wanted list. One second it's a quiet afternoon, the next there's screaming cops holding shotguns to these dude's heads...

SSPX2890.jpg

car i peeped in a parking lot, looks like who ever was driving was lucky as fuck. peep the second hole in the speaker above the passenger side dash.

SSPX2914.jpg

crazy dude at the gas station.

SSPX2916.jpg

same dude

dude2.jpg

dude refused to not have his picture taken with the car...

and now, here's the shitty ass video's i took of a fiend beating the shit out of a random dope man slippin' on his game. Ended up that the fiend stuck him in his stomach with something, and kicked dude in the mouth, twice. Sorry for the shitty vid, i wasn't going near them after i seen dude's shirt wet up. 3:00pm middle of the street, dead center of downtown, that's Detroit for ya.

(this is where mr.fiend is throwing dude against the fence after he stuck dude and the guy tried to run) give it a sec it's shaky in the beginning.

(this is where dude get's booted in the mouth, :26 to :32, when he stands up he looses his shirt, he's on the right.)

after he gets up he grips up a stick from the bushes and starts screaming "wussup now!" at the fiend... after some bitching and moaning, they both took off. Cops came around about an hour later like "We got a call someone was stabbed here on the corner..."

comin along real nice :D here are my contibutions...

5-0 and strip mall security were standing around like WTF?!

IMG00162.jpg

completely totaled my shit.

DSC06461.jpg

the local police dpt. (5-0's fault, still awaiting settlement.)

DSC06465.jpg

okay, so we we're walkin the tracks bout 3-4 o' clock and we see this mo fo, head inside, body out... so i grab a discarded bottle left behind by winos and place it next to this fucking black cat... sooner or later a helicopter shows up. catches 1 out of the 5 people that we're there for "trespassing" after a 3 hour long persuit. fuck you superstition.

IMG00631.jpg

IMG00629.jpg

thhe thhe the thats all folks