fucked up pics you took super awesome thread

somedude

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is kind of fail to even bring it up cause I wasn't bout to catch flicks while shit was going down...

Summing up a long story short, the new place ima be staying at is in the fucking hood. Earlier a bunch of nigs were walkin up the block throwin signs being loud and shit, my new spot is on a corner and from the other street was the same shit until they met up directly outside the front door which was wide open.... brawl ensues all chicks and shit while the brothas literally blocked me from exiting my pad I woulda had to say excuse me and shit to walk out the front door.

Anyways there was 2 different circles of bitches fighting one fatass bitch had her naked ass and titties floppin all over the place.

After many old ass neighbors yellin and shit at em and a couple patrol cars here's the aftermath

1a356f2a.jpg

A weave and a sweatshirt.... I had to fight the crows off for the weave but ima sell that shit on craigslist maybe ebay or some shit.