Growing some babies

Cool_Hand

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

cant help it, facing west and the sun gets there way to late in the day, there are towers behind me that block the sun for quite some time....as far as nute burn, it gets little, and it is hot like a mother fucker here right now...like 30+ for the last month,best i can do right now which aint saying much.

shut er down if this is a piss off to everyone. cheers

cant help it, facing west and the sun gets there way to late in the day, there are towers behind me that block the sun for quite some time....as far as nute burn, it gets little, and it is hot like a mother fucker here right now...like 30+ for the last month,best i can do right now which aint saying much.

shut er down if this is a piss off to everyone. cheers

Hydroponics motherfucker! Do you speak it?

the amount of light you get is very conducive to growing any plants that thrive on light.

ideally for tomatoes you need 18 hours of light. some people do 24 hours of light to quickly increase size.

anything less than that and there are going to think it's time to grow fruit.

so your gonna have short plants with hardly any fruits or vegetables.

your better off getting some T5 CFL's from the depot or something.

otherwise you're wasting your time and energy.

also for tomatoes let them veg and grow a bit before you add nutrients.

go with something with a higher nitrogen content (the first number on the bottle).

also make sure you go out and get a PH/Light/Moisture Level Meter @ the depot.

it's like 10 bucks or so but def come in handy so you dont overwater and create an bad situation with root rot.

PH wise tap water is too acidic and has to many contaminants for delicate plants like tomatoes. you'll want to squeeze lemon juice in Reverse Osmosis or distilled water to get the proper PH of around 5.5-6.5.

Go to rollitup or a grow forum to learn and post pics.

ps hydroponics don't mean shit without proper lighting whether natural or artificial.

^^your right, however the only one that has size, that will be kept and hopefully consumed is a confused plant, It gets 6 hours of direct and I know it is stunted and f-ed. My roomate came back from Jamaica with some seeds for me, the dog fucked them all up so now they look like palmtrees.

I was more curious if anyone else was doing the same, and after getting negged and reading the forum rules now I know. tampons ahoy

I remember back in the day threads about all sorts of drugs and combinations of them and I just figured this was kosher still....now i know.

Its a Sativa (the female)

and the other two are from seeds out of a bag my roomate got while in Jamaica so we have no idea what to expect. I talked to an old hippie who said they will grow and maybe quite well but I am so far north in the hemisphere that the fruits will turn out poor. they havent been sexed yet and I may just keep them indoors as a point of interest to drunken guest's.

Please stop.

But seriously please stop!

The fact that you do not know how to grow plants is very obvious and as plants are living things they should be treated with respect not tortured to a slow death. Also judging by your lack of growing ability your little vegetable garden is going to get you thrown in prison and I have this sinking suspicion that prison is probably not going to be the best experience in your life. Actually while we were are on this subject have you talked to your parents recently? I am willing to bet they are worried about you and you should call them and apologize for being a complete fuck up then explain to them that you are going to do something good with your life like become a eunuch. Of course they may have already given up on you and disowned you which is more then likely if they were smart.

Look I'm sorry your 4x4 forum fucking sucks and you might be able to make a thread on there like this and get a good reception but this is 12oz seriously we expect better content from our members then some shitty thread where you show off how badly you treat your plants.

So please stop!

Also NO DRUG THREADS

You should try making one on another forum maybe a forum about drugs and maybe even a forum about growing pot! Someone there will at least be able to tell you how to do it right. Also don't be surprised when your next name disregards tic tacs and acquires tampons in a equally similar fashion

Please stop.

But seriously please stop!

The fact that you do not know how to grow plants is very obvious and as plants are living things they should be treated with respect not tortured to a slow death. Also judging by your lack of growing ability your little vegetable garden is going to get you thrown in prison and I have this sinking suspicion that prison is probably not going to be the best experience in your life. Actually while we were are on this subject have you talked to your parents recently? I am willing to bet they are worried about you and you should call them and apologize for being a complete fuck up then explain to them that you are going to do something good with your life like become a eunuch. Of course they may have already given up on you and disowned you which is more then likely if they were smart.

Look I'm sorry your 4x4 forum fucking sucks and you might be able to make a thread on there like this and get a good reception but this is 12oz seriously we expect better content from our members then some shitty thread where you show off how badly you treat your plants.

So please stop!

Also NO DRUG THREADS

You should try making one on another forum maybe a forum about drugs and maybe even a forum about growing pot! Someone there will at least be able to tell you how to do it right. Also don't be surprised when your next name disregards tic tacs and acquires tampons in a equally similar fashion

..... you really got that worked up?