Fucked Up Flicks

CityonSMASH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have seen a bunch, haven't got around to a lot as well, but this is whats on my computer currently. A lot of Japanese stuff, a lot of foreign stuff in general. All horror/shock/gore/exploitation/etc stuff.

Audition

Funny Games

Naked Blood

Battle Royale (1 and 2)

Ebola Syndrome

Oldboy

Haute Tension

Tetsuo the Iron Man

One Missed Call

Hausu

Calvaire

A L'Interior

Zombie Flesh Eaters

Salo

Three Extremes

Uzumaki

Pulse

Suicide Club

Frontiers

Gozu

Machine Girl

Guinea Pig

Evil Dead Trap

Tokyo Gore Police

Martyrs

Irreversible

Last House on the Left (original)

The House on the Edge of the Park (original)

Cannibal Holocaust

Ichi the Killer

Visitor Q

I Spit On Your Grave

Last House on the Left remake was actually not bad. American cinema remake of gore/violence vidjas is usually doo doo and watered down. Not in this case.

Martyrs was fuckin horrific. Guinea Pig was rad too. I'm still tryin to find Tetsuo The Ironman.

Chupa, there's a Battle Royale 2? And Tokyo Gore Police was hilarious

Armand, think about the context. The year it was released the exotic fringe culture that was being documented. Pretty easy to see why the director would get caught up in some legal shit.

I haven't actually got around to watching Tetsuo or either of the Battle Royales. I expect blood. lots of it.

I think all of the movies on that list were found on demonoid or piratebay a little while back. Try those if you haven't yet. I think I actually saw that Tetsuo is on netflix streaming too, but i don't know if they're trying to pull some bullshit semi edited version or anything. It'd be worth looking into if you have access to an account.

Yea I have a netflix account I'd be pleasantly surprised if Tetsuo was actually available for streaming. Battle Royale is fuckin cool and very bloody. In the ol' 80's slasher flick thread I posted up Battle Royale full length from Youtube. I'm sure it's still there.

I miss that thread.

Oh that scene in CanHol. Dude used balsa wood for the top of the spear. You can also see the bicycle seat the broad is sittin on. When the camera pans around her.

I haven't actually got around to watching Tetsuo or either of the Battle Royales. I expect blood. lots of it.

I think all of the movies on that list were found on demonoid or piratebay a little while back. Try those if you haven't yet. I think I actually saw that Tetsuo is on netflix streaming too, but i don't know if they're trying to pull some bullshit semi edited version or anything. It'd be worth looking into if you have access to an account.

The first Battle Royale is worth a watch, the second one is a major waste of time

Yea I have a netflix account I'd be pleasantly surprised if Tetsuo was actually available for streaming. Battle Royale is fuckin cool and very bloody. In the ol' 80's slasher flick thread I posted up Battle Royale full length from Youtube. I'm sure it's still there.

I miss that thread.

Oh that scene in CanHol. Dude used balsa wood for the top of the spear. You can also see the bicycle seat the broad is sittin on. When the camera pans around her.

Horror > Foreign Horror > Asian Horror

A lot of good/entertaining stuff in there, actually. Machine Girl, Audition, Three Extremes, Tokyo Gore Police, Gozu, Tetsuo

and yeah, it's pretty obvious that scene is fake, but that movie was in some seriously uncharted, fucked up territory back in 1980. It does not surprise me that people thought it was a snuff film at the time.

shit the gen pop cringes at

i-spit-on-your-grave.jpg

Also, what the hell? They just did a remake of this and it has far better ratings on IMDB. I'm intrigued, but i'm sure it's fucking garbage. How are they going to make it anywhere near as brutal, seeing as it's rated R and it's an american remake (no surprises there!). Hollywood needs to chill the fuck out on the remakes.

Bonus: they got a director who's credentials are pretty much all SciFi made for TV movies. so bad. so fucking bad.

• Like 1