Fucked Up Flicks

CityonSMASH

so ya been with this bird a minute now that downloads like crazy. never been into movies much cause they cheese me out, are over dramatic or outright inacurate. but, iv seen some good ones in the last little while too. i like fucked up shit, not nesasarily useless gore but creeped out thrillers, twists bad ass shit the gen pop cringes at.

obviouly been pumping this for a minute:

srpski_film_plakat.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L25Z2MYr__w&feature=related

twinky and boatshoes been hollering at this:

37845_116221825094022_100001186154061_93741_7323965_n-1-1.jpg

seen this randomly the other night so its still fresh in my head and it was fucking nuts:

an_american_crime_poster_m7qr.jpg

throw some more shit out there, im way outta touch with hollywood and wanna track down more disturbing illin flicks, done well.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the dude is a weird mutherfucker.

that cornball boondock saints movie that half the population loves and will seemingly crusade to great lengths to on and on about it and the other half, me... cannot stand and think it may be the stupidest film to ever be made had him innit and his character was absolutely remarkable.

inna "i cannot stand looking at this male feces and cum combined pint guzzling animal another 5 minutes" kind of way.