before you die...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

before i die..

travel the world and experience different cultures.

actively pursue and master my talents. (i procrastinate).

2 PAWG's at the same time.

create and raise a mini-me. we'll do fun shit together like watch cartoons, play with toys, and pick up chicks.

..this reminds me of:

http://vimeo.com/11064775

(fast forward to about 1:20 mark)

not alive in 85? i was 8 and remember it pretty well luckily.

Am I thinking of the same Super Bowl? It was 1986 and they destroyed the Patriots. I was 13 and that was the day I stopped watching football. Goddamn rapping Chicago Bears with their Refrigerator Perry and Walter Payton. Goddamn Jim McMahon and Mike Ditka!

Fuck you and your Super Bowl Shuffle!

6a00d83451b05569e2012877618a81970c-800wi

Look at those shucking and jiving ass fools.

RIP Mosi Tatupu

6a00d8341c630a53ef0120a8d08cf2970b-600wi

lately i been thinkin that im gonna get shot to death sooner rather than later(yea, its some grim shit to think about) but when i think about that shit i cant help but to think about my legacy and things that i was/wasnt able to achieve while i was alive.

i dont want to die until i have a mansion and atleast one bentley. im not shallow or anything. i just believe once a youre able to attain shit like that your successful. i just dont want to die a poor nobody.

however, some people could careless about that shit. some niggas just wanna paint 5000 trains or bang a lot of bitches or bullshit like that. i dont think anything is wrong with that. but some people just dont want shit out of life. some people want something, but dont know what that something is and sometimes i think i fall under that category.

if your a upper class white person(a lot of you are) what you just read probably didnt make much sense. im sorry. gtfo then.

when i die i want niggas to make a movie about my life...that all im sayin.

what about you?

The only way you'll get "shot" to death is when your little sister's pony shoots it's load up your slack & yielding rectum and inadvertantly ruptures your lower bowel. Faggot.

lately i been thinkin that im gonna get shot to death sooner rather than later(yea, its some grim shit to think about) but when i think about that shit i cant help but to think about my legacy and things that i was/wasnt able to achieve while i was alive.

i dont want to die until i have a mansion and atleast one bentley. im not shallow or anything. i just believe once a youre able to attain shit like that your successful. i just dont want to die a poor nobody.

however, some people could careless about that shit. some niggas just wanna paint 5000 trains or bang a lot of bitches or bullshit like that. i dont think anything is wrong with that. but some people just dont want shit out of life. some people want something, but dont know what that something is and sometimes i think i fall under that category.

if your a upper class white person(a lot of you are) what you just read probably didnt make much sense. im sorry. gtfo then.

when i die i want niggas to make a movie about my life...that all im sayin.

what about you?

i could of sworn i heard you lived in a big ass house with an upstairs and all that shit.

your problem is you want something that is probably unattainable to you or anyone else on this board. i would be happy to just be middle class and live in a nice quiet neighborhood full of neighbors who i dont have to worry about stealing my stuff everytime i leave to go out on the town. preferably white neighbors. sure their nosey as all hell but i dont have to worry about them stealing my tv when they already have 3 of them. if you really want to make it in this country your gonna need a good education.and the fact that your name on here is gucci man it leads me to believe you listen to him which then leads me to the conclusion that your dumb as a box of rocks. because every single,and i mean EVERY single person i have ever met who has listened to that man is on some semi retarded "les git this papuh" thug shit. seriously. im thinking of this group of guys i knew who all happened to jam his shit religiously. a couple of them honestly could not read.. if you happen to fall into this catagory then your fucked my friend...fucked.

is im trollin or is im serious? a bit of both honestly.