before you die...

Real talk, you're speaking on a mansion and a Bentley like there's some super deep meaning you need to grow up poor and black to appreciate. I guarantee a lot of people on here have had wilder and more fucked up lives and childhoods than you have had out of your mom's crib while you work for an hourly wage and play with handguns and dubs of bud.

I also guarantee anyone who is really desperate to get out of the hood would be happy with a medium sized house in a decent and safe area and a fully functional car that's from a recent year. I didn't even grow up in the hood and I'd be happy with that, I'm not trying to live some rap video and act like I won't be happy when I die unless I can get all that excess...sure it would be nice, but I don't need it, and neither do you.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EXACTLY WHAT REALISM AND INJURY SAID.

I value my friends, family and EXPERIENCES more than any fucking car I've ever had or hope to have.

If your life was so rough, you would not be complaining about having normal nice things just because they aren't overpriced bullshit you only want because you saw it on Cribs while you were jerking off to Lil' Bow Wow giving you a virtual tour of his house that will probably be foreclosed on by the IRS after his dad or lawyer steal all of his money.

LIFE ASPIRATIONS FAIL. YOU HAS IT.

i dont want to die until i have a mansion and atleast one bentley. im not shallow or anything. i just believe once a youre able to attain shit like that your successful. i just dont want to die a poor nobody.

ABBW --You should just wise the fuck up and stop being an idiot. No offense. You sound like you want everything without even working for it. Have you even left your parental tit yet? Do you have a job, an apartment, an electrical bill, a car payment? How the fuck do you expect to get anywhere when you aren't even trying for it? Unless you want to stack bricks illegally, you're going to have to figure some kind of legit process of making good money. What do you have to offer? What can you provide someone with money, and expect them to feel you deserve the check? If you can't figure that out, then welcome to the real world! Suck it up junior.

You paint the picture of a lost naive child still living at his mother's house, wishing for bitches and Bentleys just like on the music videos. Grow up man if you want to live the high life.

This would have been a great thread if it wasn't started on such a low note of "I want to be a superficial stereotype...., oh year and I come from at tough part of town".

Myself, I would be very satisfied with my life if I died right now. This mansion and Bentley I have has been so satisfying, especially when I ran over and killed that poor nobody the other day. I'm so successful.....

• Like 1

i'd rather spend money on or with my friends than be dumb rich and alone.

niggaz be foolish listening to this broke as a joke game plan. fact of the matter is its not a trade off, you dont have to be rich and "alone:gaga:" who the fuck in they right mind with pockets on swole hangs out "alone" unless yer some nerd boy successor of nintendo. get rich, get bitches, get embience.

money. power. RESPECT.

You would be alone in some respect as you would have more than likely neglected all former relationships on your quest to conquer whatever field you are trying to get rich in. Then, subsequently filled your life with leaches and people you don't know if you can trust because you met them while rich.

While it may not be the trade off 100% of the time, it's the exception that makes the rule.

• Like 1

niggaz dont get rich talkin at fools they cant trust, bitches that leach or cats you dont know.

niggaz get rich by talkin at fools they can trust, bitches that dont leach and cats you do know. but more importantly the balls to not just dream up a fairy tale, but execute a game plan, strategy and incredible endurance.

niggaz dont get rich talkin at fools they cant trust, bitches that leach or cats you dont know.

niggaz get rich by talkin at fools they can trust, bitches that dont leach and cats you do know. but more importantly the balls to not just dream up a fairy tale, but execute a game plan, strategy and incredible endurance.

260535x.jpg

if my life made out to be a bad ass oscar winning movie id count that as a success even if i thought my life was hella rough, grimey, poor, whatever.

personally i want to directly save atleast 2 people's lives before i die. saving 2 lives is better then 1 because if you save 2 then they can talk about how I saved both their lives...

besides that i want like 6 kids to carry on my name and legacy.

procuring assets, multiple plots of land, and any other form of capital possible is my goal.

ensuring that my lineage is financially fit for what's to come is my plan.

enjoying life is somewhere in there.

i could care less about owning a huge mansion and some ballerific car that has terrible gas mileage.

i want to be that wealthy guy that no one knows is wealthy.

niggaz be foolish listening to this broke as a joke game plan. fact of the matter is its not a trade off, you dont have to be rich and "alone:gaga:" who the fuck in they right mind with pockets on swole hangs out "alone" unless yer some nerd boy successor of nintendo. get rich, get bitches, get embience.

money. power. RESPECT.

you're corny.