before you die...

lately i been thinkin that im gonna get shot to death sooner rather than later(yea, its some grim shit to think about) but when i think about that shit i cant help but to think about my legacy and things that i was/wasnt able to achieve while i was alive.

i dont want to die until i have a mansion and atleast one bentley. im not shallow or anything. i just believe once a youre able to attain shit like that your successful. i just dont want to die a poor nobody.

however, some people could careless about that shit. some niggas just wanna paint 5000 trains or bang a lot of bitches or bullshit like that. i dont think anything is wrong with that. but some people just dont want shit out of life. some people want something, but dont know what that something is and sometimes i think i fall under that category.

if your a upper class white person(a lot of you are) what you just read probably didnt make much sense. im sorry. gtfo then.

when i die i want niggas to make a movie about my life...that all im sayin.

what about you?

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A large house and an overpriced car are not monuments to success.

If that's all you "want out of life" then I you should be going to school to figure out how to make assloads of money to buy that shit.

Then wonder for your entire life if any relationships you have afterwards with friends or lovers are only by-products of that.

Don't get me wrong, I like nice shit, but I'm not wasting my entire life chasing after it.

I like beer, fun, beaches, girls, security and comfortable clothes.

If I end up making large amounts of money, that's cool...but fuck the world telling me if I'm not rich, I'm not living.

add marijuana to that list and thats me everyday in the summer. i NEVER wasted a drop of my life taking life serious. never cared about school. saving my money or whats gonna happen tomorrow.

i just want awinning lottery ticket or magic geenie...that would sick.

Make love to a black girl who thinks listening to Dinosaur Junior is the coolest thing since cereal for breakfast. And then dump her because she listens to a band I listened to when I was 16.

Assist in making a level 1 human and teach it neat things and use it as an excuse to build the treehouse I never had.

Hack the Gibson.

• Like 2

i also want to kill another human being before i die.

suicide.

two birds, one stone.

but ferreal tho son, a mansion and a bently? start out with a condo and a honda and work yer way up from there. take it from me, canada wasnt built in a day. i aint own no mansion or no bentley. but i live comfy, in a nice crib and plan on a range within the next year.

baby steps arent for pussys broke asses or joe schmoe's. there for every single self made success story and the the bank accounts that follow suit.

i NEVER wasted a drop of my life taking life serious. never cared about school. saving my money or whats gonna happen tomorrow.

This right here is the reason you will never, ever have any of that dumb shit you want.

i also want to kill another human being before i die.

i know thats kinda weird but i had an extremely violent upbringing.

Dumb.

i dont want to die until i have a mansion and atleast one bentley. im not shallow or anything. i just believe once a youre able to attain shit like that your successful. i just dont want to die a poor nobody.

however, some people could careless about that shit. some niggas just wanna paint 5000 trains or bang a lot of bitches or bullshit like that. i dont think anything is wrong with that. but some people just dont want shit out of life. some people want something, but dont know what that something is and sometimes i think i fall under that category.

?

Just because I don't want nor care about having a lot of money doesn't mean I don't want anything out of life.