everyday thoughts

Delse

i think about how everybody has their own problems, my rent to pay, my job and school my roommates owing 6grand in back rent, how life is pretty boring and wANTINg to go to europe in a year. i also think about my drug habit and then what ever i'm doing at that moment during the day...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna pwn this thread with my non-sequiturs.

Some recent passing thoughts:

Why are the ninja turtles always fighting punk rockers? What happened to punx & skins unity?

Just because it's DIY, doesn't mean it's something you should D.

dubstep is the only music that ever surprises me in a good way anymore. too bad 90% of it is garbage.

i was at tha clurrrb last night, and i was thinking that dance music sounds like what it must feel like to be stupid. a bunch of irritating noises that don't make sense, and the only thing you can find reason in is the simple, idiot monotony.

i don't understand pretty girls who try to look pretty. if it ain't broke, don't fix it. i can still tell whether or not you're hot, either in a t-shirt and bedhead or a designer dress and makeup. you're not gonna fool me if you're ugly and gussied up, and i'm not gonna be repulsed if you're sexy and comfortable. quite the opposite, really.

how much a day feels like an hour anymore and time passes so quickly really. is this really my life? should i really move far far away to try and better my life or continue to be dis/content. flashes of good times with ex gfs. how much i hate my pops but he's still my father. trying to maintain an open mind and be flexible with life

everyday i wake up and feel like i haven't gotten enough sleep. i want to go back to bed, but i don't.

then, i go to work and think about how much i don't want to be here. all day.

then, i think about what i could or would be doing if i wasn't sitting on my ass all day doing nothing.

i think of all the fun i could be having.

everyday i wish it was friday. then friday comes, and then it's fucking monday again and i think of friday.

then, i realize it doesn't even matter what day it is, because eventually it's already going to be the same day again.

days go by slow, weeks, months and years go by fast.

i day dream all day. i fantasize.

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't touched any drugs in over 6 months now and rarely drink(not that I ever over did it). I think I have developed some crazy type of OCD. Nothing I do is ever good enough. I am constantly criticising all my own actions, to the point where I actually cannot stand who I am. No matter how hard I try, I am starting to believe some people never change. I live my life in regret

everyday i wake up and feel like i haven't gotten enough sleep. i want to go back to bed, but i don't.

then, i go to work and think about how much i don't want to be here. all day.

then, i think about what i could or would be doing if i wasn't sitting on my ass all day doing nothing.

i think of all the fun i could be having.

everyday i wish it was friday. then friday comes, and then it's fucking monday again and i think of friday.

then, i realize it doesn't even matter what day it is, because eventually it's already going to be the same day again.

days go by slow, weeks, months and years go by fast.

i day dream all day. i fantasize.

What I thought of as I read this

what am i going to do with my life

why do some people slide through life so easily? i swear some people i know can sit around and do nothing and somehow everything just works out for them..

will i be alive if aliens ever visit earth

are we aliens?

am i an alien?

lots and lots more. i think about everything, then i rethink it, then i think some more, and more. etc.

neverending cycle of thoughts.

-Wake up and think If only I could just sleep in (work wouldn't be such a pain if I could sleep until 9)

-hop on the train and start hating society and the stupidity of the general public

-think about my on again off again girl...wonder what's she's doing and feeling a lil jealous if she doesn't talk to me even though we are not a couple

-think about my money and what shit I need/want

-get to work and hope that I actually get some work that is interesting rather than the same day to day bullshit

-sit and contemplate about how the fuck I will ever do this for the next 40 years?

-days and the work week goes by so slow, but the months and years are a flash

-think about the weekend

-think about how staying healthy is a pain in the ass

-get on the train and think about the shit I have to acomplish in the fucking 4 hours of my day that I actually get to live my life rather than working for someone else

-think about how I hope that working my ass off at such a young age for the corporate man will pay off down the road meaning possible early retirement...

-contemplate the fact that It might be 30 years before I am free to do whatever the fuck I like

-That it is hard to get a good espresso now a days.

-Wondering if that one girls ass from high school is still as great as I remember or if I am hyping it in nostalgia.

-What I would do for work if money was not a issue.

-How to best raise my child.

-Being sober.

-Taking up a hobby.

-Trying to keep my cool and get over in a tough situation.

-do i have enough cigarettes until im done with _____

-do i have enough money to buy cigarettes when i run out

-will anyone notice if i wear the same shorts again today or will they only notice ive been wearing them for so long if i wear another pair

-how come my starbucks tastes more like milk than coffee

-did that clerk see me put that in my pocket

-i wonder what that random girl(s) blowjobs are like