what fr8 crew is most up

Guest ACEHOLE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
hahaha, thats funny! tell em ZED, 90% of these kids dont know.

id be willing to bet 100% of the kids out there dont know about them 1990s. and for the record 1990s is a reference to 1990 baby swipes which is a break dance move that was popular in the 80s (the name was subtile implication that we were ahead of our time). so unless you are a super fairy flying neo hip hop breakdance fag, then yeah, you wouldnt know nothin bout that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...

its hard to answer something like this.

id say its easier to pick out a certain person who is up more than saying a whole crew is up more.

i guess if one person in a crew is up more then technically "the crew is up".

id disagree with most of the answers yall are giving.

somoeone living in florida would have a different answer than someone living in seattle. things would definitely travel between those 2 corners of the country but for the most part you will obviously see people who are in your general area more than other people who actually are up on more cars.

words words words blah blah blah.

colosus of roads is up more.

haha

its hard to answer something like this.

id say its easier to pick out a certain person who is up more than saying a whole crew is up more.

i guess if one person in a crew is up more then technically "the crew is up".

id disagree with most of the answers yall are giving.

somoeone living in florida would have a different answer than someone living in seattle. things would definitely travel between those 2 corners of the country but for the most part you will obviously see people who are in your general area more than other people who actually are up on more cars.

words words words blah blah blah.

colosus of roads is up more.

haha

I agree with rolling nowhere.

There's not really a cut and dry answer to this question. Like rolling nowhere said.

I would personally ask. What crews do you personally see the most rolling the rails? "Personally" being the key word to the question. Not online, but in real life?

Nerding out!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived