Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest ACEHOLE

what fr8 crew is most up

Originally posted by mullet

FDP from perth (freight destruction posse) owns the freights and passenger trains!

FR8S ---> North America

Originally posted by amish son

FR8S ---> North America

Heh. They do have them on other continents, just not as dope a system. We should be encouraging any overseas folks to like freights, it's a difficult task.

Most Euro-bashing on this board is misguided. Plenty of European writers understand that freights are worthwhile targets, at least in North America. There's just a few vocal freight-baiters on this board who have pretended to speak for all of Europe on the subject, which is pretty ridiculous.

Re: this is who i see alot of in sur cali...

Originally posted by toyeraser

but i won't mention anyone from my area because of course i see alot of their shit. i live here. duh...

the FS WH Network family... those BFK SV TFP silvertops... A2M ADIKTS kids...

Sums it up perfect.

Originally posted by ZedIsDed

a better question is what crews have been up for the longest, and what crews are overnight sensations.

I will drink to that..........

Originally posted by lepthebeard

..but it most depends on what sites you're on.......

:lol:

I would love to say my crew(s), but when I think about it..NO crew..THE WORKERS , AND HOBO'S ARE THE MOST UP...:D

Guest sneak
Originally posted by Cracked Ass

Heh. They do have them on other continents, just not as dope a system. We should be encouraging any overseas folks to like freights, it's a difficult task.

Most Euro-bashing on this board is misguided. Plenty of European writers understand that freights are worthwhile targets, at least in North America. There's just a few vocal freight-baiters on this board who have pretended to speak for all of Europe on the subject, which is pretty ridiculous.

agreed. I personally wouldnt mind painting a fr8 or two.

My view is not BRs vs Fr8's - its more of a hit-what-you-want-to-paint thing.

I see a lot of wh-fs-network....but the person I see the most with out question is coupe....and I'm pretty sure I don't live in his region...

S F R x R

i agree with fr8 hound..the workers are up the most...and i agree with zed as well...it is who has been up the longest..thats why i got tons of respect for fs..and network.....butnew crews come and go....fr8s are definitely a longevity game...thats why you need to take care of your spots dont grill them..dont let mad fools know...cause you or your crew could be the most up in this game!!

THE RAMBLER IS MOST UP OF ALL TIME...secondly is COLOSSUS

the TSA