what fr8 crew is most up

Guest ACEHOLE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by DankLordz

everytime i bench i see A2M..DTC..NSF.. whatever crew fuckin pepe is in.. i catch that dudes trains like 2 at a time weekly.. he's insane.

yeah pepe is really making a splash out here as well. ...it's funny cause dudes talk about freights being in cornfields,and super get over while pepe done the bulk of his trains in the heart of new york city.its good to see others are noticing also.

Guest toyeraser

this is who i see alot of in sur cali...

but i won't mention anyone from my area because of course i see alot of their shit. i live here. duh...

the FS WH Network family... those BFK SV TFP silvertops... A2M ADIKTS kids...

• 1 year later...

First off doesn't this belong in trainspotting?Secondly i would think it would be different depening on what area you live in.I would have to say i see alot of A2M,WH and BA.Those are the ones that are not local.As for local it would have to be CBS,TKO and NCT.Those cats don't get up like the others but they get enough to be the most dominant in my area..

Well, two years after this thread was started, any changes?

I abstain due to the regional considerations. I just don't feel like I bench enough stuff to be able to say, and I'm not centrally located so it's east-coast heavy. And like everybody else I see my own crew the most, but we're really only just reaching something like a steady middleweight status, and we're still benched rarely in some distant regions.

Originally posted by amish son

FR8S ---> North America

Heh. They do have them on other continents, just not as dope a system. We should be encouraging any overseas folks to like freights, it's a difficult task.

Most Euro-bashing on this board is misguided. Plenty of European writers understand that freights are worthwhile targets, at least in North America. There's just a few vocal freight-baiters on this board who have pretended to speak for all of Europe on the subject, which is pretty ridiculous.

Re: this is who i see alot of in sur cali...

Originally posted by toyeraser

but i won't mention anyone from my area because of course i see alot of their shit. i live here. duh...

the FS WH Network family... those BFK SV TFP silvertops... A2M ADIKTS kids...

Sums it up perfect.

Archived